1. Buying everything

Prices and offers are permanent and I buy everything based on infinite amounts.

-Eternal fire: 21g
    -Eternal earth:6.5g
    -Eternal shadow: 15g
    -Eternal life: 27g
    -Titanium ore: 120g/stack (125 if you really need gold)
    -Saronite ore 12.5g a stack
    -Saronite bars 26g a stack (don't vendor pls helps me out with titansteel for myself and guild)
    -Primordial Saronite: 975g each
    -Crusader Orb: 150g each
    -Frostweave cloth 4g/ stack
    -Green/Blue northrend/outland/50-60 gear I'll buy all for vendor price, if you want profit 15% more than vendor price (I don't buy Northrend weapons, just vendor them)
    -Scarlet rubies: 14g each
    -Yellow/orange rare gems 8g each
    -purple/blue/green rare gems 5g each
    -Niche random **** that's end game vanilla gems, enchanting mats, etc I'll buy for a decent price, if I don't buy I'll return it to you with a reply message on a price for what you sent me.
    ==========================
    COD to thelichkingx thank you

Simply put if you have anything for sale and you want gold for it I might entertain you with an offer, regardless of any necessity for the item.

****Please take note that I am currently banned and am in the process of appealing this ban****

Info on my ban if curious: my ban is "breaking the tos" which the GM's still haven't looked into my ban appeal, but I am completely innocent and I expect the ban to be uplifted because I'm very certain it's in regards to trying to brute force my way into my own account, due to the double factor authentication taking 12 attempts with the correct code copy + pasted from my email straight into the authenticator. It's more than likely based on something regarding account sharing or something. I had done nothing to break any of the tos's and I need it looked into but the GM's give 0 ****s about ban appeals so I have to wait a very long time unfortunately for something I didn't do but o-well what can I do lol )
    Edited: December 9, 2019