1. Server stability

The past two or three weeks, there have been lag spikes from time to time. Our guild even wiped on Lich King because of it. It's a major problem and what I'm surprised is that there hasn't been any annoucement about it.
    Any info? Causes? I guess it's being worked on?

Thank you.
    Edited: December 10, 2019 Reason: Typos

2. " Focus on stability continues, we are now consistently seeing 7 day uptimes across all our services. We are restarting the realms once a week for maintainance and updates." from last devlog
    uptime>stability fam

3. Thanks for the info Thorbjorn but I had already read it. It's not what I am referring to; you can have 1year uptime with bad stability. We've been having lag spikes for the past weeks and nothing has been said by the staff. At least if we knew they're working on that.

4. Thanks for the info Thorbjorn but I had already read it. It's not what I am referring to; you can have 1year uptime with bad stability. We've been having lag spikes for the past weeks and nothing has been said by the staff. At least if we knew they're working on that.
    I was being sarcastic T_T

I know it's always stability>uptime, Warmane staff disagrees apparently

5. I was being sarcastic T_T

I know it's always stability>uptime, Warmane staff disagrees apparently

Not necessarily. Both are important, and it's not like we choose between them.

6. Uptime is a direct result of stability. Low stability means the server crashing often, therefore having low uptimes.
    At least understand the terms you're using before trying to be sarcastic.

7. We applied a fix yesterday on both Lordaeron and Icecrown which should fix the lagspikes which occured every so often. Please let me know if there is still any issues

8. We applied a fix yesterday on both Lordaeron and Icecrown which should fix the lagspikes which occured every so often. Please let me know if there is still any issues
    Thank you! We haven't noticed any more lag spikes - everything seems normal again.

9. @Midna thanks for the update. I'm sure if there are lagspikes, there will be people complaining on the forums, so you'll know for sure :D

10. Well we're experiencing the same lag spikes again. In ICC

11. Well we're experiencing the same lag spikes again. In ICC
    Facing the same, along with several other people I know on the server. Most of the people facing this issue appear to be from Asian countries.

Edit: more details:
    Prior to the recent server changes, we had 80-120 ping constantly. After the last bunch of major changes (accompanied with the long post) many of us have been facing ping starting at 300 and spiking all the way to 6-9k.
    There isn't any network issue on my end, as I can still consistently run any other game, website, or service without any issues. (sub 50 ping on any Asian servers, able to run 5-6 1080p video streams at once, etc)

The spikes also appear to become far worse the more players and activity present (eg 25 man raids, but the lags are present even in 5 mans and a lot of my actions end up getting queued)

Hope this helps in some way for the mods/devs to find the issue.
    Edited: December 16, 2019 Reason: Adding more information

12. Same lag spikes, today in BG. Multiple people on global agreed that it was lagspike

13. Update: Much smoother now, even smoother than it was before the changes. GJ devs, hope it stays this way. Thanks! :)

14. While lag has gone down a bit, myself and others have been noticing for the past week that our macros will randomly stop working at random times. While it doesn't bother me as much when dps'ing it's bloody frustrating on my healers when mouseover and focus target macros outright stop working in the middle of a fight. Requiring a /reload to fix it after we either wipe or manage to clear the fight via casting directly from the spell book

15. Update: Much smoother now, even smoother than it was before the changes. GJ devs, hope it stays this way. Thanks! :)
    The lags are back. I guess it's a matter of uptime before the lags happen again. Hope things revert soon.