1. Wtb tbc server simillar to blackrock as wotkl have one pls

I hope u reconsider this so we will get alot of pvp population back. It doesnt have to be with free gear or atleast starter but instant 70. Because thats what most of tbc community wants!
    Tnx in advance:)

2. -No more Shadowmourne Ret Paladins running around raping people
    -No more dying in a second to burst
    -Clases are More Balanced (Ret Paladins and DK don't own Melee)
    -Gear Scales MUCH less, not much diff between s3 and s4 compared to s7 and s8.
    -Glaives are actually not that OP in comarpision to Shadowmourne
    -A lot of counter-play, strategy
    -More Skill dependent instead of gear
    -TBC PvP is ADDICTIVE, probobaily because it's aw some

Sadly, I doubt Warmane will ever add TBC Blackrock, I personally believe people will like it more than Wrath PvP

3. Have to disagree. New server will only split population.

I also disagree that leveling deters people from pvping on Outland. With 5x rates, you can be 70 in about 20 hours played. That's a pretty low hurdle to pvp.

4. Have to disagree. New server will only split population.

I also disagree that leveling deters people from pvping on Outland. With 5x rates, you can be 70 in about 20 hours played. That's a pretty low hurdle to pvp.
    Wouldn't split if Warmane would change server rates at Outland for a better gaming experience. Warmane has really big Potential in the Cross Realm system, if they would start to work on a TBC one, it wouldn't even make so big effort from there side, but the Economy would increase for sure. (even with a PVP realm like Blackrock)

It could be a huge success, could make Outland and the future realm glorious compared to the one whos suffering.

5. I think a Blackrock like TBC realm with cross-realm BG and Arena could be a great thing.
    In fact Outland would even benfit from it because it would increase the PvP activity.

6. I also disagree that leveling deters people from pvping on Outland. With 5x rates, you can be 70 in about 20 hours played. That's a pretty low hurdle to pvp.
    I think leveling up is not the issue but much rather that pvping is not enjoyable in green quest gear with no gems nor enchants. Its a very time consuming and monotonious grind to finally reach the gear level where the character is no longer cannon fodder in PvP. I believe that many new pvper quit during this discouraging grind.
    On a Blackrock TBC realm the starter gear could be either s1 or s2. There would still be plenty of space for improvement with honor and arena points. New players would just have more fun grinding the s3/4 gear when they have a decent starting gear.

7. Its a very time consuming and monotonious grind to finally reach the gear level where the character is no longer cannon fodder in PvP
    you need nerves of steel especially when you lose 90% of bgs (alliance this year)

there is an instant tbc PVP server that is online for 11 years and it has 70 players online

Outland's dead since a couple of months ago and it will be dead if it will not start all over again

i didn't mind the rates but it will be sweet to have 7x for leveling and 2x other rates

8. Have to disagree. New server will only split population.

Like... really ? It wont split the 500 Outland pop but pull 1k+ players from other scenes.

Plus good luck doing BG with full green, and you'll still have to grind rep for head/spallz enchant at least. People not complaning about the few days of leveling but about the week of pre-bis grinding before being actually able to enjoy play in BG

9. TBC version of Blackrock would be awesome.

10. Well, at this point the pop of Outland is so low that they could just turn it into a instant 70 realm for PvP and PvE.
    Starter gear could be s1 and T4 , instant max prof and rep and free enchants/gems.
    All the boring grinding would be skiped and players could focus straight away on arena and raiding.

11. Yeah use cross realm to Outland with this blacrock type of tbc server and pvp will be excellent again.

12. People in other private servers want it too. There isn't good instant 70 pvp server.I am sure it will advertise Outland when people try TBC's great pvp.

13. Don't waste your time here, enjoy your time on wotlk