1. 2v2 situation

Do you have any idea on what to play into warrior + hpal/ rnd healer?

I wanted to come back to warmane but got scared by the huge over representation of warriors. I know there are some other comps but war/pal seems to be the hardest comp to win a game against (they have a significantly higher winrate than others).

The only comp I can think of is ele/destro or the budget version frost mage/destro. Obviously I don't want to mirror.

Would be nice to get some input on this because I would find it really boring to play this meta.

2. I'd go with reckoning paly and disc priest. They were rank 1 at the end of last season.

In case you didn't hear of reckoning paly yet. It's a ret/prot hybrid build that is played in ret gear with a caster one hand and shield. It became a quite popular build in the last couple of months.

3. If you want to play a caster class sp/rog is good idea or even sp/mage, if you prefer melee classes then play ret/mm or hybrid/awarr or hybrid/disc they all can beat war/pal if played good.

4. In a wet dream maybe. Shadowmourne warrior will easily counterpressure any dk/xhealer comps.

@OP ret/marks can win vs hpala war (check homerjay) or a good shatter. but overall hpala/war has advantage over the other comps in Shadowmourne meta

5. In a wet dream maybe. Shadowmourne warrior will easily counterpressure any dk/xhealer comps.

Y if you are tottaly braindead and you just chase oppo healer. But if you peel wisely and wait for your chance on HC with pala stun assist you can win. Not easy but it is manageable even against Smourne.

6. The counter is obviously hybrid ret

Just kidding

For real though, Frost DK/Hpala or Disc Priest

7. Fdk/Hpala is not really a counter. It's more like they have a 50/50 chance to beat warr/Hpala.
    The counter is obviously hybrid ret

Just kidding
    Hybrid ret/MM hunter are indeed a serious competitor for warr/Hpala.

8. Disc/Feral absolutely destroys Hpal/War..... I literally never lose to that comp, even when they are both BIS geared. Its so easy. Only problem is, Disc/Feral gets rekt by a lot of other popular comps. E.G. Sp/R Disc/R M/R H/Ret Dk/Disc Dk/Hpal…. but, it is fun to smash those loser SM warriors all day though.