1. Assassin PvE item questions

Hi so i wanna know why people in guide recommend going Sanctified Shadowblade Legplates + Sanctified Shadowblade Gauntlets over Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy + Gangrenous Leggings and why people in the game recommend going Sanctified Shadowblade Helmet + Sanctified Shadowblade Pauldrons over Geistlord's Punishment Sack + Cultist's Bloodsoaked Spaulders

2. haste >= hit > crit > AP > arp. So you're gonna go for items with the stats in this specific order. T10 gloves and pants are the only 2 pieces that don't have arp on them. Aldriana is a bad choice since it has armor pen (not that it's a bad stat, it's a very good one but it scales less than the other stats due to it affecting only roughly 30% of your total damage) and Gangrenous, even tho they're better than t10, can't fit in because you wouldn't have any other slot available to hit your 2set bonus (as I mentioned earlier, gloves and legs are the only pieces without arp).

As far as gear recommendation, I'd suggest sticking to Geistlord+Cultist and playing 2set if you're gonna play only envenom. The only reason I'd see anybody play 4set is if you wanna play rupture+envenom. Geistlord+Cultist is more raw stats and if you don't play lightning reflex and go for 51/13/7, you're gonna have over 90% uptime on envenom even without the combo point procs.

3. haste >= hit > crit > AP > arp. So you're gonna go for items with the stats in this specific order. T10 gloves and pants are the only 2 pieces that don't have arp on them. Aldriana is a bad choice since it has armor pen (not that it's a bad stat, it's a very good one but it scales less than the other stats due to it affecting only roughly 30% of your total damage) and Gangrenous, even tho they're better than t10, can't fit in because you wouldn't have any other slot available to hit your 2set bonus (as I mentioned earlier, gloves and legs are the only pieces without arp).

As far as gear recommendation, I'd suggest sticking to Geistlord+Cultist and playing 2set if you're gonna play only envenom. The only reason I'd see anybody play 4set is if you wanna play rupture+envenom. Geistlord+Cultist is more raw stats and if you don't play lightning reflex and go for 51/13/7, you're gonna have over 90% uptime on envenom even without the combo point procs.
    Aha ty for explaining it i get it now :D

4. Personally I recommend for assassin PvE that you go 4 pc T10 with the 51/13/7 build, refer to Gnimo's post about assassin PvE. With that spec you're going to talent into 2/2 Blood Splatter (only with 4 pc T10) and then you will incorporate the free 4 CP ruptures when you get your procs, just like Sprotess mentioned using the rupture/envenom build. I find that just about all the time that talent setup with 4 pc always wins out over other variations of assassin.