1. Playn mop (people who are already in mop)

There are almost no people on this server so we as a community should do something about it if we still want to play on it. We should schedule dates and time for when we will get online and play arenas, bgs and pve content. Something like every 3th Saturday of every month from 16:00 to 20:00 its arena day so we all que and play. Please add your ideas and suggestions thanks.

2. Or we should all leave entirely until warmane accepts the fact that it's dead - and kills it with some compensation for those who made a mistake of playing on it.

3. Or we should all leave entirely until warmane accepts the fact that it's dead - and kills it with some compensation for those who made a mistake of playing on it.
    We found it who wish to get an 1000 Gearscore character on Wotlk, getting oneshotted by entering any BG, Pve normal dungeons gives better gear. No stat leveling gears means all of your hard work. Green gear.

You get 0 spell, no dual talent, you get max lvl with empty (max) profession without recipes, 3000g.

This 3000g goes away fast on profession, spells, runes, can't even farm pos fos norm
    Edited: December 12, 2019

4. I feel like you were Tamara, hunter who transferred from instant 80 to Deathwing on Molten idk why.....

5. Agree 100% ,but for this game you need to have an decent at least population base.To do literally anything progressive.There are multiple problems from dead AH,to even new people that come in and are looking to play Mists are soon turned away seeing the low population base.And this is and spinning cycle.If you got any additional ideas to go around this please.

Brewing

6. Would love to bring back pvp on this server, I remember when we did rated bgs or arenas were instant queue there were a lot of people up.
    I think it would bring back at least the pvp people and maybe some new player who are interested in trying a mop realm with some numbers.