1. Server lags for 3 weeks

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpicyInterestingShingleCopyThis

Last 3 weeks server contstantly lags, everything gets frozen for 2-10 seconds and this leads raids to wipe.
    I hope staff members are aware of this problem and trying to fix it.

2. Forgot to mention that it happens on Icecrown realm, don't know about situations on other realms.

3. Yes pls fix this mess, give us a good New Year present

4. We applied a fix yesterday on both Lordaeron and Icecrown which should fix the lagspikes which occured every so often. Please let me know if there is still any issues

5. We applied a fix yesterday on both Lordaeron and Icecrown which should fix the lagspikes which occured every so often. Please let me know if there is still any issues
    There is still an issue with lag today on icecrown. Just questing in Zul'Drak we were getting 2-5 second lag spikes or screen freezes. 4 of us in a group all experienced the same thing at the exact same time. This was around 1700-2000 server time on icecrown.

Please give an update with whats going on here, its getting quite frustrating trying to raid with this.

6. We applied a fix yesterday on both Lordaeron and Icecrown which should fix the lagspikes which occured every so often. Please let me know if there is still any issues
    Writing this while we're rebuffing in ruby. Seems like now it isn't only 1 lag spike, it's a series of 3-4 spikes that last around 10 seconds. Are you sure the fix was intended to resolve the lag issue? Or was it some other fix?

7. We applied a fix yesterday on both Lordaeron and Icecrown which should fix the lagspikes which occured every so often. Please let me know if there is still any issues
    Just finished ICC early today because of the lag spikes. We pulled trash leading to VDW, got a massive lag spike and Crok reset, effectively bugging him from opening VDW room. All evening bad lag spikes. Please atleast acknowledge that someone is looking into this, I understand it might not be a right now fix, but please let us know someone is trying.