1. Character Scavaging

I've started a few characters, dropped some $$$ on getting them some gear, only to later on find out that I hate playing the toon. The character trading scene is completely over saturated and its almost impossible to sell a character. What about the idea of "scavaging/cannibalizing" a toon for some percentage (albeit low) of coins/points put into the character? The idea would be pretty simple: lets say I put 50 coins or so into a toon, and if I scavage him, you would delete the toon from the server, and maybe give back 5 coins (10% return). Thoughts?

2. you can sell them on marketplace if you want to get rid of them

3. The character trading scene is completely over saturated and its almost impossible to sell a character.
    you can sell them on marketplace if you want to get rid of them
    Seriously?

4. suggested and denied before. they have no interest in buying players characters.

5. suggested and denied before. they have no interest in buying players characters.
    It could work out ONLY, if Warmane would create a new currency as Non-Tradable Coins aka Account Bound Coins and thats what the players would get for each scavenged ~ilvl bucket based character.
    That could motivate players to meet with another classes gameplay.

The idea could have been alt friendly aswell.

Btw Cataclysm players could get a refund this way aswell, after send an email to the players where they get to know how much currency they received for FREE on their Account and explain the new currency and how it affects the market.

Needs a proper guide for your plan to make it.
    Edited: December 14, 2019

6. It could work just by adding one button to say "trade in for coins" but that's not in anyone's interest for anything other than people wanting to just trade in characters every few days once they get bored of them. It would make even more players not know anything about the class they're playing, giving every class a few days and then just starting over.
    Even in http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=251689 it says they're NOT running a "try-before-buy system" and I fully support that. The business model of "here's this thing, you can return it anytime if you don't like it" doesn't exist anywhere else. Places will give you a week or two at most to return something you don't like, but that's not the case everywhere.

If you don't like the class you've already spent money on, use the character trade and be happy you've got that, before trade you could just keep it around as a profession alt.

7. Why don't you try a class on blackrock?

8. Next time think twice before shopping characters. Try them on blackrock.

You always have to to keep the mindset that every coin used on a toon will probably never come back.

Trade works, but you have to offer something more in addition to gear to the buyers if you really want to sell something.