1. SW Stockade Loot

So I wanted to farm a little Stockade with my higher level char and see if I was lucky enough to get Feet of the Lynx, a rare drop that I got a few months back and sold it for 9K (bis for some lvl19 twinks).
    Anyway, after 5 runs, the only rare item I got are Jimmied Handcuffs witch are bwpu, and the reste were all ****** items.
    So my question is, Is the full Stockade loot only available to characters around 15-30? Or is Warmane Stockade nerfed item-wise?

2. Those items(and some others like lv39 pendulum of doom) have a chance of around 0.01% from each mob in dungeon, that justifies the price and you just got lucky from it.

3. Those items(and some others like lv39 pendulum of doom) have a chance of around 0.01% from each mob in dungeon, that justifies the price and you just got lucky from it.
    Yea, I know that, it was just an example I gave, that does not explain why there are no rare items in stockade for me now. Not even ones that have a much bigger drop rate, and I ran it 7 times now.

4. unless something has 100% drop rate you could run stockade 1000 times and not get it. doesn't mean there's anything wrong.

5. Most likely it was nerfed by warmane. i used to farm Feet of the Lynx and other lvl 19 twink items in the Wetlands, killing mostly raptors, and my success rate was enornmous. Then suddently, the same raptors stopped giving loot. Litteraly, nothing not even grey crap, just cant loot the mob anymore. so yeah it was nerfed.

6. Most likely it was nerfed by warmane. i used to farm Feet of the Lynx and other lvl 19 twink items in the Wetlands, killing mostly raptors, and my success rate was enornmous. Then suddently, the same raptors stopped giving loot. Litteraly, nothing not even grey crap, just cant loot the mob anymore. so yeah it was nerfed.
    Drop chances got fixed, why is that a bad thing

7. Most likely it was nerfed by warmane. i used to farm Feet of the Lynx and other lvl 19 twink items in the Wetlands, killing mostly raptors, and my success rate was enornmous. Then suddently, the same raptors stopped giving loot. Litteraly, nothing not even grey crap, just cant loot the mob anymore. so yeah it was nerfed.
    so THAT'S why there was 4 Stealth bot druids sneaking around farming the raptors for hours in wetlands.
    Thanks for clearing that out allways wondered what bots was doing there.

8. Most likely it was nerfed by warmane. i used to farm Feet of the Lynx and other lvl 19 twink items in the Wetlands, killing mostly raptors, and my success rate was enornmous. Then suddently, the same raptors stopped giving loot. Litteraly, nothing not even grey crap, just cant loot the mob anymore. so yeah it was nerfed.
    Yeah, I think so too, because after about 10 runs, the only blue item i keep getting are Jimmied Handcuffs, and I get about 1-3 of them per run. The rest is complete junk, and so are Jimmied Handcuffs because they are soulboound