1. Scrolls of Deception are disappearing =/

Hey, dears.

I`ve earned one Scroll of Deception after a random BG yesterday, so i`ve put it on my bank. Today, it has disappeared ... Its the second time that occurs ... And i have 2x scrolls of deception, older, on my bank ...

Is There any kind of bug?

Ty so much =)

2. If there's a bug then I haven't managed to reproduce it. At 77 scrolls and still going.

3. Happened to me today i got 1 from bg's. after relog it was disappeared. Maybe mercenary mode is bugging them

4. Yep, the bug exists. Even though it never happend to me (thankfully), my friend's scroll disappeared few days ago after weeks of farming.

5. Looks like you all have been

Deceived ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Saewelo
    Yup, they disappear. Got one yd from arena, checked bank got -1.

7. I got about 7000 HKs and never got one, dunno if a bug or just very bad luck :P

8. Looks like you all have been

Deceived ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Please don't...

9. Yeah it happened to me as well. Did few arenas > got scroll and bum tomorrow it disappeared. So I guess when you get scrollls you should use them immediatelly.

10. Sounds like they're fine if you leave them untouched in the inventory

11. Hey, dears.

I`ve earned one Scroll of Deception after a random BG yesterday, so i`ve put it on my bank. Today, it has disappeared ... Its the second time that occurs ... And i have 2x scrolls of deception, older, on my bank ...

Is There any kind of bug?

Ty so much =)
    This has happen to me only once. Was doing battle grounds and it dropped right at the end of a BG and I left it sitting in my bags, but when I logged in the next day it was gone. It was a freebie so I didn't complain nor am I doing so now... just saying that it has happened to me as well so you aren't alone.

12. I got about 7000 HKs and never got one, dunno if a bug or just very bad luck :P
    Same Person (5-Men Multiboxer)

One of my Five Chars always have their Scrolls vanish after every BG with the Horde (Alliance Player) while the other Four Chars are fine.

Sounds like they're fine if you leave them untouched in the inventory
    Never moved nor touch the Scroll in the Inventory and it still vanished :P

13. I have had three, two disappeared, the one i put in the bank did not, they only seem to vanish if leave them in my bag.

14. I got about 7000 HKs and never got one, dunno if a bug or just very bad luck :P
    Bad luck.Sometimes u get with 10 hks if u win a bg, sometimes u can have 10k hks and no scrolls :d
    Still i dont get why scrolls isnt account bound.
    Edited: December 26, 2019