1. Uninstal

How do i uninstal the game? I mean, i liked it, but i need to do space.

2. If you don't have it in your installed programs just delete it. Wow usually comes as a packed .rar file, you just unpack it without any installations.

3. If you don't have it in your installed programs just delete it. Wow usually comes as a packed .rar file, you just unpack it without any installations.
    I only have a 18gb folder called "Wow warmane". So, i just need to delete it?

4. Yes just delete the whole Wow wotlk 3.3.5a folder or whatever you called it...

5. The beauty wow "installation" is that there isn't any, when I bought a new PC, I was amazed when I just copy'd my WoW folder to the new PC, and all my interface and addon settings where transferred.
    So yea, there is no install and uninstall, just delete it, dont't have to worry about junk in your registry, leftover items or anything similar!

6. The beauty wow "installation" is that there isn't any, when I bought a new PC, I was amazed when I just copy'd my WoW folder to the new PC, and all my interface and addon settings where transferred.
    So yea, there is no install and uninstall, just delete it, dont't have to worry about junk in your registry, leftover items or anything similar!
    In case there's something left you can either remove it manually or use a specific program to delete all the registry files stored in your machine. If you're using Linux just deleting it would be enough, no Idea about Mac though.