Hello everybody, I won't make a long post for now, but it's a quite long story that I'll try to put all my energy to finish, however I'm not sure I'll be able:

Everything started a cold October, with the first snow also came the first tribulation. I was no more than a 16 year old boy, and she was a bit more than a girl...

I was living with my mom at that time, from divorced parents, I had not too much of a choice. I started in a new school, I had to make new friends to replace the ones that would never call me, I had to give a lot and I was not sure if I would receive anything even, but I promised to myself I would give my all. My parents had a harsh divorce, nothing was agreed, nothing was friendly. I started in this new high school "Wintertraum" where everything was new, where nothing was known, and the only thing I could expect from the future was the unknown.

-This is our new student, Siegfried. Say hello to Siegfried class.

-Hello Siegfried. - Said an insincere chorus of faces that I've never saw, nor I ever met.

-Take that sit right next to Marina, Siegfried.

-Today we'll start with the Phoenician civilization, they existed more than 2000 years ago and founded quite important cities that remain in our memories today such as the famous "Carthage". - Although the lesson was quite interesting I just couldn't take my eyes away from her, first time I saw her and I felt a spiral going through me, something inside me was telling me that she was the one, the one that I've been waiting and looking for so long. After so many years of solitude and not knowing what would come next, she appeared in front of me, eyes the color of the forest in winter, green with a shade of ice that made them gray at times, hair dark as a night without stars and a skin as pale as the snowflakes I was seeing through the window.

She was the prettiest of all, the most innocent looking of all, and I felt like a spear pierced my heart, so deep and fast that it wasn't blood what was coming out but air so intense, I couldn't breathe.

Although we got a full lesson on awesome Semitic cultures living in the ancient bronze age, nothing seemed to matter. As soon as the lesson was over I could only thing on my new classmate, Marina.

-Hey Siegfried, you seemed a bit disconnected this class, I could lend you a hand on ancient Mesopotamian cultures if you ever need it. - Said Marina with a smile.

-Oh.. Thanks, but I think I'll manage on my own, though thank you very much!

-No worries, anytime Sieg, can I call you Sieg? Siegfried is kind of an old-mans name, I think I had some grand-grandpa named like that! - Said Marina with a giggle.

-Yeah... My parents thought that it would be nice to name me after a classical music composition, I believe that's why they pick it. -I said with an awkward laugh.

-Hey! Classical music is amazing, actually I play in the schools band, perhaps you could join us too if you know how to play an instrument, we're kind of short on people when it comes to certain instruments! - Said Marina with determination.

-Yeah! I know how to play the violin so perhaps I could join you after classes, if you need me of course.

-That'd be amazing! We're at the room A-6 in the second floor! We'll be there at 6 everyday, come play with us whenever Sieg!

She said goodbye to me, and even though I didn't know her at all, it felt like she was different, nothing that I've seen before but somehow someone I've seen my whole life. She was polite, feminine and sharp, she went straight to the point.

Whether it was convenience or something further I would find out sooner or later, It was set, it was decided that I would go to the room A-6 located in the second floor that evening, she'd be there, I would be there, we would be able to flow along Wagner and Mozart, and there was no better way to meet someone.

I was simply counting the hours for the classes to finish, I was taking a look at the clock every two minutes, hoping that five would ring and I'd be able to get some snack and call my mother to tell her that I'd join the music club and that I won't make it there for dinner in time.

Finally five o'clock, I headed towards the coffee, arrived and ordered a waffle with an orange juice, I needed to have energy if I was to join a club, I could not let them down, nor I would embarrass myself either. While I was there I started to think on how I could approach her, how I could initiate a conversation that would make something happen between us." how could I approach her?" That was the only thing on my mind. After a few minutes thinking about all this: 17:50, iI was time to go to the second floor and join the classical music club, I started to walk upstairs, with my mind focused on how I would not only start at the club but also start a conversation with her. Even though I barely knew her, I knew she was the one, she was the one I wanted to marry, she was the one I wanted to have kids with, she was the one I wanted to live my life with.

How would I get to know her, and how could I tell her that I want to be on her side now, and all the years to come, was something that I wouldn't know until I crossed this A-6 door in front of me, I held the knob and pushed the door gently, a familiar voice was there:

-Sieg, you came!

To be continued...