1. Expertise for Frost PvP?

Hello guys, as title says: what’s your opinion on expertise stats for frost DK in PvP? I bought myself 2x Wrathful T2 Axes (cuz of higher max damage duuh), but as a Human I’m now wondering whether or not I should try to switch to swords for that bonus racial expertise, is it worth donating 2x T2 swords? ... I’m not too familiar with the class, so please help me out? Also is Hit cap the standard 5% as for all melees?

Thanks!

2. I don't know but as far as I know you do not need any expertise for pvp, if you mean on the weapons skill +5 idk if that is helping much. That would again only help against mobs (if im correct). Only why you would go as human is free trinket

3. I don't know but as far as I know you do not need any expertise for pvp, if you mean on the weapons skill +5 idk if that is helping much. That would again only help against mobs (if im correct). Only why you would go as human is free trinket
    Humans get +3 expertise when using maces or swords.

4. You should get either the t2 swords or http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50737 as Human.
    Expertice is a decent stat for frost because frost strike can be parried and dodged.

5. You should get either the t2 swords or http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50737 as Human.
    Expertice is a decent stat for frost because frost strike can be parried and dodged.
    Havoc’s an Axe, not sword/mace (making human argument invalid) and I guess it’s BIS if you have access to all BIS gear, if that was your point - making it worth skipping the expertise bonus. However, I’ll just play PvP and don’t plan on donating too much. And also I have a talent that gives me 5 expertise as Frost (Tundra Stalker) and I was wondering if that was not enough for PvP purposes already ...
    Edited: December 15, 2019

6. Havoc’s an Axe, not sword/mace (making human argument invalid. And also I have talent that gives me expertise as Frost and I was wondering if that was not enough already ...
    Havoc has the highest base dmg. Thats why it's optional or even better than the t2 weapons.
    The extra exp from human gives only small benefit but it would be stupid to ignore that when you have the choice between t2 axe or t2 sword/mace.

Every class has at least a 4% dodge chance. The racial + exp talent reduce parry/dodge by 2%.

7. Havoc has the highest base dmg. Thats why it's optional or even better than the t2 weapons.
    The extra exp from human gives only small benefit but it would be stupid to ignore that when you have the choice between t2 axe or t2 sword/mace.

Every class has at least a 4% dodge chance. The racial + exp talent reduce parry/dodge by 2%.

Thank you for the thorough answer. Do you think it’s worth it for me to re-donate for the t2 swords if I already have the axes? :(
    Edited: December 16, 2019

8. Yeah i know about that i just didn't know if it's 3 or 5. Anyway just listen to what ''mier'' told you. And about donation... well, if you got plans to farm 25 heroic, then it's better than donating again.

9. basically you made a mistake buying the t2 axes, should have bought swords instead. 3 expertise wont be a big deal tho. the extra expertise helps a bit against any melee but especiallyferals, rogues, hunters because of their high dodge chance but it's absolutely not worth redonating 46 c just for that really. go with the gunship 25 ring as ur only expertise item and call it a day for that stat.

10. basically you made a mistake buying the t2 axes, should have bought swords instead. 3 expertise wont be a big deal tho. the extra expertise helps a bit against any melee but especiallyferals, rogues, hunters because of their high dodge chance but it's absolutely not worth redonating 46 c just for that really. go with the gunship 25 ring as ur only expertise item and call it a day for that stat.
    Yeah, just what I thought. Think it will suffice. Thanks!
    Edited: December 16, 2019

11. Havoc has the highest base dmg. Thats why it's optional or even better than the t2 weapons.

Hey do you also know for sure whether I need 5% hit as any other melee, or do I need more as I’m also like half a caster ?