1. After 9 years in cata i change.

Hello iam Satomi.

I have playd 9 years cataclysm and only that .
    But i wanna try out Lordaeron. So i have few guestions.
    What tanks and heals are viable for wotlk?
    Is there any need for warlock players?
    How long it normaly takes to lvl up in lordaeron?
    And how big is class difference cata vs wotlk?

2. Leveling up takes about 4 days. Classes aren't that much different aside from few spells less. Big difference would be say MoP - WotLK. Any tank (aside from warr for heroic content) and any healer is viable here. Warlock is needed quite a lot next to shadow priests and maybe rogues. Tanks and Healers have instant dungeon ques, while DPS need to wait for about 15-30 minutes to get a pop due to overloaded DPS population.
    I take it you know that content is boosted on Lordaeron as far as raids go so I won't go into that.

3. 4 days for leveling? It usually takes a month if you don't play 24/7. O_O

4. If you play casually and not really hard-level, it takes you about a month yes.

For tanks, Feral Druid, Prot Paladin are usually the best overall, with Blood DK closely behind and Prot War in the last place.
    Healers are kind of fight dependent, but Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman are best overall, but Disc Priest is also extremely good, with Resto Druid and Holy Priest the last choice, altho still very viable.

There is a need for Warlock players, but get ready to keep playing Demonology if you will be a single Warlock in a raid.

The difference is noticable on the leveling side. WotLK still has the old Vanilla world, while Cata has it revaped. Therefore leveling 1-60 might get kind of tedious since there are alot of Vanilla-like quests, where you have to travel alot around the world and it gets pretty slow and boring.

5. Thanks for answers. But why demonology for raids ?

6. Because it has a unique raid wide Spell Power buff which boosts the raid dps a lot.

7. 4 days for leveling? It usually takes a month if you don't play 24/7. O_O
    Took me 2 and a half days from 55 to 80 and another day and a half for 1-55. I literally mean a days time -> 1 day=24 hours. Not playin an hour or two per day.

8. Took me 2 and a half days from 55 to 80 and another day and a half for 1-55. I literally mean a days time -> 1 day=24 hours. Not playin an hour or two per day.
    :)

The record of first level 60 is 73 hours.

She played non-stop until reaching it and got help from a ton of players.

First 80 took 10days.

The only way to climb 55-80 is to get Dungeon exp leech with 80lv carry. Solo, it's over 1000 quests, or 10min a quest = 10000 minutes. or 166 hours /played MINIMUM.

Now, either you admit you didn't solo level or I call you a pathological liar.
    >I personally have leveled 16x lv 80s so far, it tames me 5 days /played to reach lv 70 with maxed professions or 7 days /played to reach lv 80.

7 days /played are 2 weeks real time for me or 1month casual playing 5-7hours a day for a normal player.

I also use enchanted hairlooms and a guild bank and friends for group mobs. The easierst /fastest char I had built was Blood DK tank, only spamming RDFs.

So yeah 4 days /played to reach lv 80 is possible ONLY with external help and new players will never do it.

Here is my latest char i am raising for fun atm. Note: it's exp locked for the past week to wait a friend catch up to me.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

https://imgur.com/WyperuE

has 5days 9h /played so far
    Edited: December 19, 2019

9. :)

The record of first level 60 is 73 hours.

She played non-stop until reaching it and got help from a ton of players.

First 80 took 10days.

The only way to climb 55-80 is to get Dungeon exp leech with 80lv carry. Solo, it's over 1000 quests, or 10min a quest = 10000 minutes. or 166 hours /played MINIMUM.

Now, either you admit you didn't solo level or I call you a pathological liar.
    >I personally have leveled 16x lv 80s so far, it tames me 5 days /played to reach lv 70 with maxed professions or 7 days /played to reach lv 80.

7 days /played are 2 weeks real time for me or 1month casual playing 5-7hours a day for a normal player.

I also use enchanted hairlooms and a guild bank and friends for group mobs. The easierst /fastest char I had built was Blood DK tank, only spamming RDFs.

So yeah 4 days /played to reach lv 80 is possible ONLY with external help and new players will never do it.

Here is my latest char i am raising for fun atm. Note: it's exp locked for the past week to wait a friend catch up to me.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

https://imgur.com/WyperuE

has 5days 9h /played so far
    I may have overblown a bit since I didn't actually check it. What amazes me is the wall of text and amount of tryhard just to prove me wrong.

Total played of my DK is 107 days 22 hours - Time played on lvl 80 is 104 days 13 hours.
    DK is lvl 55-80.
    That still makes it 3 and a half days no? That's nowhere near your 166 hours played. I play alone and never got boosted be it via dungeon or quest.

Don't do these walls of text over irrelevant topics please.

Can't check the previous time of 1-55 since I sold the char I leveled.

10. 5 days 2 hours as a shadow priest with looms, leveled with a friend.

11. heh hhmmm yeah lol its few years for me but ok thats me i like low lvl zones more and make more low lvl char often just to see all zones and do quests i had just one lvl 80 in all of wotlk because i hate do same thing 100000+ times but yeah i dont play very often everyone play as he likes

12. And Important on alliance side, if you dont have a Guild they boost you or take you into ICC....forgott raids. Without Achivment no one grab you , if you are tank forgott raiding full. the alliance side have to much tanks!

13. Keep the discussion civil.