1. Strange delay

Hello everybody,

I got a problem with strange delay ingame. Seems like everybody is few steps forward and my hero movement is delayed. A friend ingame says it looks like I'm blinking every 6-7 seconds. It's so frustrating because I can't kite in arenas and enemies are hitting me from distance. Latency is around 25-40 and there is no spell or chat delay. There is just a problem with player position because they are like half a second forward in time.

Tested a friend's PC and my laptop on same connection and they are working fine, so the problem is occurring only on this PC.
    I have recently reinstalled OS (Win7) and still got the same problem.

I suspect there is something wrong with my system time. When I turn on PC the time is set fine, but after 2-3 hours I can see clock is around 10 mins late. Looks like I'm somehow losing some clock thicks or something like that. I'm not an expert, but that can probably affect some synchronization with rest of realm or something like that.

Maybe I'm wrong and system time got nothing to do with delay.

I'm fighting half a year with this problem and I have hit a wall and asking for a help.

Thank you in advance.

2. Maybe your CMOS battery went to **** if it's losing minutes. Try replacing that.

3. Nvm, after 1 month of suffering finally solved it. I have disabled PowerNow parameter in BIOS -> CPU configuration and it solved all.
    Ty for many replies :P