1. I got banned unfairly!

I received the respond on my ban appeal which says that I am clearly ninja item in a raid. I would like to say that I didn't ninja anything , if possible please check my item logs. I was raid leader on ICC 10 when unique trinket dropped, but I had the same trinket. Furthermore, I was not allowed to take it from the loot. So I left it there. I agree that it is my mistake, but I don't think that I deserve 60 days ban, due to the fact that my situation is not clearly ninja, it is more a mistake made by me.

I would like my appeal to be considered due to the fact I did not really ninja an item..
    I made a mistake and left an item in the loot, I didn't really took it. It's not in my inventory and you can see that if possible. If still my ban cannot be lifted, I would like at least my ban duration to be shorted due to the fact that I'm really not this kind of a person. Please, take further investigation.

2. If you got a ban duration for 60 days, that means this your second offense because first raid ninja ban is 30 days. Therefore, you are that kind of person even if you claim otherwise. If you had the same item on you, that means you were supposed to master loot it from the boss/cache. If your ban was not appealed crying on forums will not help you. All it will do is get you banned on the forums aswell.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346180 Read more here.
    Edited: December 15, 2019

3. Actually , this is my very first offence I never had a previous issue!
    And I am not crying I send my ban appeal and I tried to contact the staff but still no respond.

4. Actually , this is my very first offence I never had a previous issue!
    And I am not crying I send my ban appeal and I tried to contact the staff but still no respond.
    Then wait some more. You got banned, so you have time to wait.
    Leaving the trinket behind is really stupid call. Next time roll it on the spot.

5. Actually , this is my very first offence I never had a previous issue!
    You literally said they responded to your ban appeal and declined it, now you say that they haven't responded?

6. Yeah that's my mistake I'm not trying to say the opposite. But the thing is that I don't deserve 60 days ban!

7. Yeah that's my mistake I'm not trying to say the opposite. But the thing is that I don't deserve 60 days ban!
    that's not your decision. their server their rules. enjoy your break.

8. You don't have to be rude since I never offence with anything. I am sorry but that is unacceptable attitude from a forum veteran.

9. You don't have to be rude since I never offence with anything. I am sorry but that is unacceptable attitude from a forum veteran.
    that was me being nice. forum vet just means i've been here a while.

10. Who does a raid without master looter? And how you weren't been able to pick it up? Even if it's need before greed lol, everybody could get it.

11. You can't "leave it there," if you can't loot the item yourself you give it to a friend you can trust or you roll it right away. What did you expect would happen?
    I agree that a ninja loot ban is a bit much (since nobody actually got it, you wasted an item) but you did screw up there. Corpse wouldn't just wait for 3 hours until you did the full 6 bosses, it disappears and people who need the trinket get screwed over.

12. Exactly, what has happened! But I think 60 days is much more than I deserve :)