1. Thanks. What about glyphs?

"Also Im using those glyphs right now : Shocking. Stoneclaw and Feral spirit. Is that ok? Or should I change Shocking for Stormstrike maybe?"
    Imo Shocking is not worth it. What are you going to do after GCD? You shouldn't even use Lava Lash, terrible spell, little damage, and most of the times you are autoattacking, using stormstrike, frost shock which should be the main shock and using totems, also using Maelstroms to heal back. Glyph of Stormstrike then has a reduced value too. That point is spent better in clear casting. My advice is going with Glyph of Lightning Shield and going with the Lightning Shield build, helps doing more damage to plates, as it does nature damage. Plates are the main concern when playing Enha, imo.

2. Is Enh able to beat a skilled ret paly or UH DK in a duel?
    I'd assume that when they play defensively they simply outheal the dmg of the shami.
    I mean, the melee attacks of the shami hit like a wet noodle against plate targets and I doubt that shock and lightning shield deals enough dmg to threaten them.

3. Imo Shocking is not worth it. What are you going to do after GCD? You shouldn't even use Lava Lash, terrible spell, little damage, and most of the times you are autoattacking, using stormstrike, frost shock which should be the main shock and using totems, also using Maelstroms to heal back. Glyph of Stormstrike then has a reduced value too. That point is spent better in clear casting. My advice is going with Glyph of Lightning Shield and going with the Lightning Shield build, helps doing more damage to plates, as it does nature damage. Plates are the main concern when playing Enha, imo.
    Currently Im using EOT relic/totem so its 400ap proc from lava lash so its worth.

So your main glyph advice is: Feral spirit, Stoneclaw and Lighting shield?

4. Is Enh able to beat a skilled ret paly or UH DK in a duel?
    I'd assume that when they play defensively they simply outheal the dmg of the shami.
    I mean, the melee attacks of the shami hit like a wet noodle against plate targets and I doubt that shock and lightning shield deals enough dmg to threaten them.
    I doubt it but again, I have bis paladin all 3 specs and find it boring.

Also I never managed to play DK and use runes...

5. I think u can beat ret pala playing defensively, they don't deal too much damage when using a shield, and u still have magma totem, fire nova, and your shocks. Also Windfury. Point is, i don't think u can beat uDK. They heal way too much back and their diseases can't be dispelled. Anyway, i discovered magma totem and fire nova spec help way too much against plates. Yes they can break the totem. Well u can simply replace it. As plate wearers and mages are the main concern (skilled mages will outlast your wolves and try to make u OOM) probably speccing Magma Totem and Fire Nova would help a lot. And yes i advice Lightning Shield, Stoneclaw and Feral Spirit. Anyway, all this knowledge i'm spitting is shared between all other classes, this is my first time playing Enhancement but i somehow can figure how to make it work, as i think most of the knowledge of this game is shareable between playing one class and then another. Played almost all classes but shaman.

6. Imo Shocking is not worth it. What are you going to do after GCD? You shouldn't even use Lava Lash, terrible spell, little damage, and most of the times you are autoattacking, using stormstrike, frost shock which should be the main shock and using totems, also using Maelstroms to heal back. Glyph of Stormstrike then has a reduced value too. That point is spent better in clear casting. My advice is going with Glyph of Lightning Shield and going with the Lightning Shield build, helps doing more damage to plates, as it does nature damage. Plates are the main concern when playing Enha, imo.

What about healing wave glyph? 20% heal after main heal?

7. What about healing wave glyph? 20% heal after main heal?
    Might be good but Enha needs damage. After all plates are hard to beat if they know what they're doing. I don't think u will be able to beat uDK by simply healing back, the point is they outheal your damage, so u need more.

8. Anyway, i discovered magma totem and fire nova spec help way too much against plates. Yes they can break the totem. Well u can simply replace it. As plate wearers and mages are the main concern (skilled mages will outlast your wolves and try to make u OOM) probably speccing Magma Totem and Fire Nova would help a lot.
    Magma totem and fire nova are both very mana hungry abilitys. Fire nova deals pretty low dmg and magma totem sucks up your mana when you keep replacing.
    I don't think these two abilitys help that much against skilled opponents.

9. if the ret is good, (3k+ player) then ur only chance is to beat him by playing a long game with FB/FB or FT/FB setup and switching to spelldamage dagger with earthliving to maximize your self healing, abuse hex and undispellable slow in the windows where he can't freedom/seal of justice u, else u lose) *this strategy heavily relies on you being a good player who can reliable ground hoj or rep else don't bother, its essentially, be really good at the game or you stand no chance lol ^^

a good Dk is beatable in 2 ways, first way you put full pve gear and just burst through all his cds during your bloodlust (u go full pve rotation and gear).
    Second way is to play a long game and abuse pillars+ roots, play around cooldown timers..

a good ret should never ever lose to you unless u are playing dual frostbrand setup with max haste (bolt glyph)..
    a dk u can beat very easily by either outplaying, facerolling him with pve gear (he can't outheal your full bloodlust duration and eventually dies no matter how good he is), if u can't outplay, use pillars and play the kiting game until you can force him to use a defensive cd while you still have yours ready..

First 12