1. Boomkin vs Boomkin Ally&Horde

Was thinking of making a nice "PVE" event called Boomkin vs Boomkin

The event includes the following:

Alliance and Horde Boomkins will gather in one of the faction cities and will race Dps on Heroic Dummy.

Alliance I chose Ironforge
    Horde I chose Thunderbluff

Now so we don't have any discussion about "but he has a bigger gear" I would like to add a factor easy to understand. 50% of this Competition is pure Luck regarding Crits and Procs :)

Now getting back to the "but he has a bigger gear" I saw lower geared boomkins beating Bis ones. That includes me of course. I got beaten by lower geared boomies a lot of time so it can happen.

For Alliance I would like to host the Event on Date 03/01/2020 23:00 Server Time
    For Horde I would like to host the Event on Date 04/01/2020 23:00 Server Time

Everyone meets up in the designated Places

WorldLogs will be used to determinate the top Boomkin in Dps

Organization of the Event:

Full Bracket Elimination Phase
    Everyone is invited and start dps on Dummy till 1.5 Mil Damage Done. Top 3 will remain in Party and start Second Phase.
    Second Phase: Dps Dummy till 2 Mil Damage Done. Top 2 will remain in Party and Start Third Phase.
    Third Phase: 2 out of 3. Dps Dummy till 1 Mil Damage Done. Of course, who is top 2 out of 3 will win.

Last 2 Spots.
    Well of course 1 Winner will be selected from Ally and 1 from Horde

WorldLog will choose the Winner by Compare.

Each Winner after he is selected will do Dps on Heroic Dummy 5 Times till 1.5 Mil. The Logs will be saved and than compared Live so everyone can see the differences in Numbers.

The event will be streamed Live on: https://twitch.tv/raifury_official

If the event will be a success I will host also for the next following Classes and Specs:

Rogue Combat
    Priest Shadow
    Hunter MM
    Mage Fire
    Warlock Demo
    Unholy DK
    Edited: December 16, 2019

2. That's all nice, but what's the reward D:

3. The thread should be, which faction boomkin makes Professor Putricide slime pool grows faster if you stand in it. :D :D :D

Saewelo
    Read the title and was expecting a full on Alliance vs Horde chicken pvp massacre. Am disappointed :(