1. Loot gone through mail?

Hello sailors, so today I've had acquired some BoE items, and wanted to put on my shaman which was already on the trade, sent the items on the Character name, checked twice, was correct with name and stuff, then logged off, put the char off of the warmane trade section, wanted to take the BoE's from the mail equip and put again to the store, and when I logged back, there was no mail... Maybe it comes later, or is it a unknown/known bug to warmane?

Did anyone experienced such strange mailbox case?

It was the correct character name, I always double check, so that's not the case, I'm asking if the loot can be gone if the character was on the store and the mail was sent?

Thanks in advance!

2. If it's on another account it takes about an hour for mail to arrive, it's only instant on the same account.
    And anyway, sending items to a character that's on trade seems very stupid and open to abusing the system, of course the mail wouldn't be delivered. If you get your items you're lucky, if you don't it's expected. Pull your character before sending him anything, seems like common sense, doesn't it?