1. How to spend my coins

Hey guys, Ive sold several chars in like 1year (ofc on warmane website), collecting 167coins. I don't have much time to play now, so I gotta choose one char for casual pvp and pve. Give me Your types, what I should do with these coins, how to spend jt cool :)
    1) should I buy Shadowmourne for pala for a nice BG fun and nice DPS in raids?
    2) should I make an rogue and buy ~ 7 bis Items so I can make bis rog in an easy way, having fun in BG/world pvp?
    3) maybe an Caster starts looking very well with several bis Items?

Just tell me what You think, thanks :)

2. You said you have had several characters so you should go with whatever character you liked playing the most and go for it.
    Imo I would go Ret Paladin or Unholy DK and buy a Shadowmourne, Rogue is a good idea too.
    Casters have been my main for ages and allthough being very fun to play in BG's you are VERY squishy vs those bis Palas, DK's Warrs and Rogues, Lightning quick reflexes is a must.

3. Everyone will have a different opinion on this one, not everyone likes the same class/spec/role.
    For me, frost mages are insanely fun, after frost mage I like playing immortal holy paladins. Third choice would be SM UH DK.
    Go on blackrock, try out some half-geared characters and see which one you like. Ofc, having 5.5k rele gear isn't quite the same as having bis gear, some classes get more fun with gear, but you'll get the idea of each class there.

4. Hey, ppls buying chars on warmane? I have 6bis toons pve-pvp but dont play it like 3 years, was make offers on website trades but like half years no1 interested of it.

5. Hey, ppls buying chars on warmane? I have 6bis toons pve-pvp but dont play it like 3 years, was make offers on website trades but like half years no1 interested of it.
    Because you have to spam in trade chat so people notice you. Also your character must have at least a bis weapon and some trinkets (if they want), must have full professions, around 10k+ gold, some boes and max flying.

Why? Because doing all of these requirement doesn't make price of character rise up. Only thing that does are items. So around 35-38 coins are if you have bis weapons and naked character.

6. Because you have to spam in trade chat so people notice you. Also your character must have at least a bis weapon and some trinkets (if they want), must have full professions, around 10k+ gold, some boes and max flying.

Why? Because doing all of these requirement doesn't make price of character rise up. Only thing that does are items. So around 35-38 coins are if you have bis weapons and naked character.
    That's not true at all tbh. I've never spammed on any chat. Im selling 2 types of characters:
    1)80 lvl naked 2 proffesions, but craftable, like jc+be
    2) 80lvl with 1-3bis Items, 2proffesions (sometimes 1 enough), its always better deal than lvling and buying few bis Items VIA store

7. Because you have to spam in trade chat so people notice you. Also your character must have at least a bis weapon and some trinkets (if they want), must have full professions, around 10k+ gold, some boes and max flying.

Spamming won't really help, it's obnoxious and you get ignored by a lot of players. Those who wants to buy characters, they march into the store and look what they can find.

What they look for? Characters with both professions, flying, as many BoE's as possible. That's the general way to go, easy and fast sales.

There are also those who wants geared toons: (hard to obtain) BiS items > BoE > all the rest. The more gear your character being sold has, the longer it takes to sell one. Not because there aren't buyers, it's because they might not have the coin ready just yet.

Some characters have unwanted/needed items, so they don't sell fast, if at all. Why would you pay extra for items that are easy to obtain, or replaceable easily. Majority would ignore these toons, or contact their sellers and ask for some items to be removed.

Back on topic:
    I wouldn't make a char to buy items on that fresh toon, unless I was certain I want to play one. If you have a toon already that you like to play and think it could get something nice, go for it. The coins aren't going anywhere, so take your time and think on it for a while.
    Edited: December 18, 2019

8. You MUST level a druid and turn it into a Restobear with those coins.

9. You MUST level a druid and turn it into a Restobear with those coins.
    What the hell is restobear? ^^

10. The creature from your darkest nightmares.

Cannot be killed, and will gnaw on your bones.