1. Hello! Wotlk ranked ret paladin returning from BFA

Greetings! I know my fair share of Lich king as I was a former ranked Ret paladin back then! I am introducing myself because I do have a few questions! I have been a Ret Paladin main since the beginning of Classic, and only played paladins ever since!

1.How are Ret Paladins in end game content?
    2.How actively social and kind is the community in Lordaeran?
    3.If Ret Paladins are not useful, what can I do to break my character?
    4.If PVE content is harder(Lordaeran), should I do my best to actively push for perfection?

These may be strange questions, but I wish to understand how Ret Paladins fair in gameplay including casual/competitive gameplay!

Thank you for having me choose Warmane!
    Edited: December 18, 2019 Reason: Spelling Error

2. 1. Paladins are decent in end-game content. If I personally had to rate them I'd say like 6.5/10. Can't judge too accurately because many players play it poorly IMO.

2. Global is pretty much always alive - partially due to people with questionable mental health spamming it which sometimes yields good laughs, partially due to the community being kinder than Icecrown's. Although on the other side, Lordaeron has a big elitist problem.

3. Every class is useful somehow. Keep in mind there's A LOT of ret paladins on Lordaeron. All kinds of paladin really..

4. Ofcourse. Just because it's harder doesn't mean it's not doable. Do find a guild though.

3. Ret pallies are one of the most popular classes so you'll have trouble finding a raid but they still do good dps and give nice buffs. You'd definitely would want to pick up healing to pick up quick dungeon ques and get into raids as Hpalas are usually always in demand. Hpala is also super easy to gear since your best in slot trinkets are on the lower end of item level, and you can use all the cloth, leather, etc gear you like. From there you could use Hpala to roll for Ret as main spec.
    Edited: December 20, 2019

4. Retri is indeed popular, but the catch is that only few really can play it. Rest just yell how ez it is to spam 4 buttons.

Everyone just loves a good retri and you will have a spot if you can play it.