1. donation with 0 information

GM's . i have donated for a paladin weapon but i cannot continue the mission for the shadowmourne thing that seems ilogical since it is my money and donated to support the server and at the same time have some comfort in it,but the gm of the game does not give the desire to help me completing the mission to continue simply does not feel like it because i have neen gm and i know perfectly that it can be ...since nobody says that when buying that weapon the mission will not be completed ...and if you do not want to do it, iwant the donation refund

2. am i the only one who dont understand?

3. i made a donation for the shadow's edge.... and i need the GM to complete the mission
    Edited: December 19, 2019

4. i made a donation for the shadow's edge.... and i need the GM to complete the mission

5. make a ticket in game, and hope the gm can figure out wtf your talking about.

6. he answered me and as they always say this.....we can't help you

and it's something so easy for them to do but they don't feel like it

7. Ask other players that are doing the SM quest line, maybe you're missing something, but ask in game.
    I'm almost sure the quest line works fine, been seeing a lot of people collecting souls and shards, etc. lately. But currently I'm only playing casters so I haven't done the full quest line recently.

8. If you buy SE or SM you still have to do quest from the scratch. I think you will even have to Delete your donated SE before you complete quest for it and get new one as a reward.

9. If you buy SE or SM you still have to do quest from the scratch. I think you will even have to Delete your donated SE before you complete quest for it and get new one as a reward.
    Which is why I would go and make item misbuy ticket, get coins back. Use the coins to approach SE from different angle. E.g. buy gold to get primos, and raid for the bloods.

10. 1. Why would you ever donate your 9th bis weapon (8th excluding SM) for the same price as your non-SM bis? Also why would you spend 22 coins on a weapon that you can fetch with 5-6 coins worth of gold?

2. If you actually "donated to support the server" you wouldn't be complaining about the in-game rewards you get for donating. It beats the whole purpose of the word "support".

11. My dear god, you guys are so butthurt to show you are all pros and know everything the best... the man asked a simple question, probably new on the server and seeks for information and help, and you all throw not neccessery comments at him, blaming him for not knowing what you overpros know(Oh LoOk i'M pLaYiNg SiNcE 2009). Jesus can you people on the forum for once throw a helpfull comment, the men did a mistake, probably didn't know he would need to so the SE quest from begin on, instead of simply to let him know what he asked and that he can refund the coins spent on the "missbuy" section, but no you all have to bash him for being new, and seeking for help. Please all of you forum white knights, better try to help people, instead of bashing treat people how it should be and give a helping help or advice....

12. My dear god, you guys are so butthurt to show you are all pros and know everything the best... the man asked a simple question, probably new on the server and seeks for information and help, and you all throw not neccessery comments at him, blaming him for not knowing what you overpros know(Oh LoOk i'M pLaYiNg SiNcE 2009). Jesus can you people on the forum for once throw a helpfull comment, the men did a mistake, probably didn't know he would need to so the SE quest from begin on, instead of simply to let him know what he asked and that he can refund the coins spent on the "missbuy" section, but no you all have to bash him for being new, and seeking for help. Please all of you forum white knights, better try to help people, instead of bashing treat people how it should be and give a helping help or advice....
    you're the one who sounds butthurt. and quite a severe case by the sounds of it.

13. GM's . i have donated for a paladin weapon but i cannot continue the mission for the shadowmourne thing that seems ilogical since it is my money and donated to support the server and at the same time have some comfort in it,but the gm of the game does not give the desire to help me completing the mission to continue simply does not feel like it because i have neen gm and i know perfectly that it can be ...since nobody says that when buying that weapon the mission will not be completed ...and if you do not want to do it, iwant the donation refund
    Open an in-game ticket, use google translate to elaborate a text that a GM can understand, otherwise it could be tough to get your point across, therefore you won't get a solution.

am i the only one who dont understand?
    Let's be friends, I think I could decipher Egyptian glyph's easier than this.

14. https://www.wowhead.com/shadowmourne-guide
    this is a guide for getting shadowmourn hopefully something in here helps you. my advice is if you want to do the questline anyway to try to get your coins back and just start the quest in game yourself its pretty easy to get shadows edge. getting it through coins probably bugs the quest line if i had to guess
    Edited: December 21, 2019

15. also just tell them you donated for shadows edge and the questline dosent seem to work. you tried to contact gm's in game and no one seems to be able or want to help. you would like to get your coins back or have the quests up to obtaining shadow's edge completed so you can continue on from there. I will try to check back and help you with any further questions or issues if you have any