1. Guild drama 2k19 in wow 10y old expansion and in a private server .. gj guys you achieved so much in life :)

p.s. What are you trying to prove here too ? xD
    Looks like they want to bait people to fight them. Probably bored

2. 41

Guild drama 2k19 in wow 10y old expansion and in a private server .. gj guys you achieved so much in life :)

thats so sadly true

3. Guild drama 2k19 in wow 10y old expansion and in a private server .. gj guys you achieved so much in life :)

Yes, Xinnia you definitly achived alot in life too. Online every day, 12 hours a day dueling and complaining when you lose that you didnt play in long. You must be very proud.

Imagine fleeing from duels you're about to lose, to protect your duel stats in 2019 private server 10/10.
    Edited: December 24, 2019 Reason: Grammer

4. Yeh Ames .. you exposed me man /clap .. gj :) ive won you enough times .. dont think 1 fled duel is a problem here.Have fun

5. "Edited: 8 hours ago Reason: Grammer"

6. It's about owning up to your losses without having to find excuses to why you lost.
    I watched you duel a 2k gs druid, as he went in stealth you ran around using blizzard to find him for 30min, because you can't let anyone see you lose a duel.

If you guys weren't so pathetic complaining that horde is dead and there will be no world pvp or competitive bgs anymore, when we went ally. And we go back to horde, and you complain to us about being in larger numbers and using faps. Are you really gonna complain about 40v40 ppl using faps.
    You create characters on horde and write an apply on our website, to get into our guild. To see when we are making premades.
    We could have GvG every week, if you guys weren't so god damn proud of accomplishing nothing.
    I got many friends inside tkt, that are normal. You officers are not normal, you do so desperately wish to call yourself the best. Without even fighting for it.

7. Still cant understand what are you trying to prove with this topic .. till now you should know that i don't give a **** about any guild drama or any drama in general..But since you mentioned me in a previous post i decided to reply here .. i mean "immature behavior" ? give me an example whats immature in my behavior if you can :) I'm not the one writing topics in forums about some guild drama .. imo that's childish.I gave you my point of view and i'm done here.

P.s. Enjoy the game more .. You putting in too much feelings into this game.

8. The point of this topic is that the PVP scene is at a stalemate and that besides you (tkt) there is no guild in alliance that really wants to be bothered with the GvG thing.So with you either not accepting it or not even being interested in it why being a PvP guild in the first place?Isn't this something that you are looking for by being a pvp guild? We are always chasing you guys to do gvs,its as if you don't want to do it at all.Sure sometimes you dont have players or the comp you want to play but this is why we always ask you in advance (couple of days atleast) yet when it comes to actually playing theres always an obstacle.While we were alliance you were all saying how horde is dead and there is no challenge and now that we are horde you dont even wanna do pvp as a pvp guild.But anyway if you preffer sitting in elwyn afk doing nothing thats your thing.

9. The point of this topic is that the PVP scene is at a stalemate and that besides you (tkt) there is no guild in alliance that really wants to be bothered with the GvG thing.So with you either not accepting it or not even being interested in it why being a PvP guild in the first place?Isn't this something that you are looking for by being a pvp guild? We are always chasing you guys to do gvs,its as if you don't want to do it at all.Sure sometimes you dont have players or the comp you want to play but this is why we always ask you in advance (couple of days atleast) yet when it comes to actually playing theres always an obstacle.While we were alliance you were all saying how horde is dead and there is no challenge and now that we are horde you dont even wanna do pvp as a pvp guild.But anyway if you preffer sitting in elwyn afk doing nothing thats your thing.
    TkT asked Zhonga for 10 vs 10. He keeps refusing and saying he wants 15 vs 15, while TKT has no 15 core members. Last 4 won battles u sniped random groups. And u still keep sniping and following us tru Nagrand and stuff. Its ok, noones butthurt. What I'm tryin to say is, TKT at the current state cannot do 15 vs 15. So either set up a normal 10vs10 Warsong or keep doin what you do.
    Removing FAP's from GvG should be a great thing aswell, but hell, Snaky has 290 Free Action potions binded. So I guess its out of option.

Set up a 10 vs 10. We will accept it.

EDIT: If you are Ames, I had a better opinion about you. I still think you're a great DK, but u just made yourself look like a cringy OHDO random with these posts.
    Edited: December 24, 2019

10. The rival between OD and TKT has been there for a long time now. The grudge doesn't seem to end soon. Anyway, it would be great to see Ames vs Xinnia fight 1vs1.

11. TkT asked Zhonga for 10 vs 10. He keeps refusing and saying he wants 15 vs 15, while TKT has no 15 core members. Last 4 won battles u sniped random groups. And u still keep sniping and following us tru Nagrand and stuff. Its ok, noones butthurt. What I'm tryin to say is, TKT at the current state cannot do 15 vs 15. So either set up a normal 10vs10 Warsong or keep doin what you do.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WxFyj9jrrNA

No trashtalking here, but what’s this if not a WSG 10v10?

12. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WxFyj9jrrNA

No trashtalking here, but what’s this if not a WSG 10v10?
    Well TKT has videos of them beating you. It doesnt even matter. U won, TKT won, its just a matter of u being gibons right now. Demirci and Paci asked Zhonga for WSG 2-3 days ago, and kept asking, he kept sayin he wants 15v15. Period.

Not gonna reply to this thread anymore.
    Have it your way.

13. Well TKT has videos of them beating you. It doesnt even matter. U won, TKT won, its just a matter of u being gibons right now. Demirci and Paci asked Zhonga for WSG 2-3 days ago, and kept asking, he kept sayin he wants 15v15. Period.

Not gonna reply to this thread anymore.
    Have it your way.
    Don’t catecorize me as an OD member because I am not. I’m not in any guild mentioned in this thread so keep your veiled threaths to yourself. I’m only here to comment because it’s you who come out as gibbons in this particular topic, not the other way around.

14. Don’t catecorize me as an OD member because I am not. I’m not in any guild mentioned in this thread so keep your veiled threaths to yourself. I’m only here to comment because it’s you who come out as gibbons in this particular topic, not the other way around.
    If you don't belong to any guild in this thread, then you're not supposed to comment. However, if you comment, you will be considered as a member of one of the guild mentioned in this thread regardless if you like it or not. It doesn't matter how much ever you deny, you are considered as a member of OD right now. I'm glad you have been framed and categorized as an OD member because I'm also an OD member. I framed myself as an OD member because that's how it works here.

15. No idea what the fuss is about.
    The Knights Templar obviously has a lot more, and better overall individual players. Most I have encountered actually know their class and know to play it to the maximum.
    Old Division players aren't bad per se, but as soon as they queue up solo or in a group less than 5, they do not shine at all. Their individual skill isn't very high, this obviously doesn't count for everyone, so don't be offended.

In my opinion, the only real reason why Old Division wins (most) GvG from time to time, is the fact that they have a lot of members to choose from for their setups.
    It's no secret that having several DKs, resto druids and some displacement-classes (boomkins, elemental shamans) wins any team fight.
    This has nothing to do with skill, but just a proper team setup.

I really don't understand why some try to boast theirselves and their own guild for winning a fight, which has absolutely nothing to do with skill. There is no crowd-control, tactic or anything else involved.
    All premades use several dispellers, healers and use Free Action Potions whenever available.
    It's pretty much about who can push the backline the quickest and easiest.

Whoever disapproves my statement probably has little clue about actual PvP and only posts here because they are butthurt and want to flame the other guild, this counts for both sides.
    Again, I do not side for any guild here in particular, I just tried to point out the nonsense in Guild vs. Guild fights, they prove absolutely nothing if you clearly think about it.
    If you actually want to show your skill off, set up a 5v5 fight that includes different classes such as rogue, mage, etc.
    Then proper crowd-control and tactic actually shows off, in return you can see player's individual skill.

- Plstryme
    Edited: December 25, 2019 Reason: additional information

First 1234 Last