1. No idea what the fuss is about.
    The Knights Templar obviously has a lot more, and better overall individual players. Most I have encountered actually know their class and know to play it to the maximum.
    Old Division players aren't bad per se, but as soon as they queue up solo or in a group less than 5, they do not shine at all. Their individual skill isn't very high, this obviously doesn't count for everyone, so don't be offended.

In my opinion, the only real reason why Old Division wins (most) GvG from time to time, is the fact that they have a lot of members to choose from for their setups.
    It's no secret that having several DKs, resto druids and some displacement-classes (boomkins, elemental shamans) wins any team fight.
    This has nothing to do with skill, but just a proper team setup.

I really don't understand why some try to boast theirselves and their own guild for winning a fight, which has absolutely nothing to do with skill. There is no crowd-control, tactic or anything else involved.
    All premades use several dispellers, healers and use Free Action Potions whenever available.
    It's pretty much about who can push the backline the quickest and easiest.

Whoever disapproves my statement probably has little clue about actual PvP and only posts here because they are butthurt and want to flame the other guild, this counts for both sides.
    Again, I do not side for any guild here in particular, I just tried to point out the nonsense in Guild vs. Guild fights, they prove absolutely nothing if you clearly think about it.
    If you actually want to show your skill off, set up a 5v5 fight that includes different classes such as rogue, mage, etc.
    Then proper crowd-control and tactic actually shows off, in return you can see player's individual skill.

Edit: can't wait for personal attacks against my person.

- Plstryme
    I agree with you up to a certain point that Carpe is better than OD and TKT.

2. No idea where you have read that.
    I literally haven't talked about Carpe once in my post, and it hasn't even been the point - I was only referring to OD and TKT.

3. No idea where you have read that.
    I literally haven't talked about Carpe once in my post, and it hasn't even been the point - I was only referring to OD and TKT.
    Yeah I know, but I'm just saying I agree with you that your guild Carpe is better than OD and TKT becuase I got the Carpe feeling from reading your post.
    Edited: December 25, 2019

4. I don't think so.

All three guilds have phenomenal players, some more than others - trying to pick cherries here isn't right.
    As I have stated in my first post, trying to establish "who is the better guild" is total nonsense.

5. I don't think so.

All three guilds have phenomenal players, some more than others - trying to pick cherries here isn't right.
    As I have stated in my first post, trying to establish "who is the better guild" is total nonsense.
    That's correct. Don't forget to include POKEMONS, Iron Alliance, Valar Moghulis, and "AFTERMATH", they are good guilds as well. According to your post, I think all these guilds including "AFTERMATH" have skilled and phenomenal players as well.

6. No idea what the fuss is about.
    The Knights Templar obviously has a lot more, and better overall individual players. Most I have encountered actually know their class and know to play it to the maximum.
    Old Division players aren't bad per se, but as soon as they queue up solo or in a group less than 5, they do not shine at all. Their individual skill isn't very high, this obviously doesn't count for everyone, so don't be offended.

In my opinion, the only real reason why Old Division wins (most) GvG from time to time, is the fact that they have a lot of members to choose from for their setups.
    It's no secret that having several DKs, resto druids and some displacement-classes (boomkins, elemental shamans) wins any team fight.
    This has nothing to do with skill, but just a proper team setup.

I really don't understand why some try to boast theirselves and their own guild for winning a fight, which has absolutely nothing to do with skill. There is no crowd-control, tactic or anything else involved.
    All premades use several dispellers, healers and use Free Action Potions whenever available.
    It's pretty much about who can push the backline the quickest and easiest.

Whoever disapproves my statement probably has little clue about actual PvP and only posts here because they are butthurt and want to flame the other guild, this counts for both sides.
    Again, I do not side for any guild here in particular, I just tried to point out the nonsense in Guild vs. Guild fights, they prove absolutely nothing if you clearly think about it.
    If you actually want to show your skill off, set up a 5v5 fight that includes different classes such as rogue, mage, etc.
    Then proper crowd-control and tactic actually shows off, in return you can see player's individual skill.

- Plstryme
    Saunds of truth.

7. Chiming in for some Rudolf Scitovski love- oh wait nvm inactive ;_;

A big yes to more pvp guilds/more people pvping in general. GvG aside, makes BGs more fun especially when it's a good premade vs another good premade.

8. Only Ohdo can farm OD

9. Yeah I know, but I'm just saying I agree with you that your guild Carpe is better than OD and TKT becuase I got the Carpe feeling from reading your post.
    I got feeling that you have some issues mate. You are trying to put words into people mouth.

10. lmfao new pvp guild.

what pvp guilds do on icecrown: camp ICC5 man entrance and do city raids at like 3 AM st at population peak (when ur screen is turned upside down)

11. If anyone follows the GvG scene, you can see that OD "Old Division" is posting alot of videoes, where they humiliate the popular alliance guild "The knights templar" and other guilds.
    If you look at the youtube channel of both tkt and od, you can see multiple videos of OD winning against them. And you can only find tkt winning before 2019. After 2019 they posted 0 vids, except 1, where they fought a pug of OD members and called it real GvG. You can tell by the names of the members in previous GvG videos and future ones and comparing.

It is quite unfortunate that an old guild like The Knights templar. Is now known as "The Cowards of Warmane". From what ive gathered, this comes from tkt going into GvG hiatus, despite having 30members online and trash talking the other guilds.

I simply hope that someone with leadership qualities and some motivation, can revive the pvp scene between horde and ally. Without competition between factions i think the bg and world pvp scene will suffer.

Because of people asking me i will show the links of the GvG.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZzl1_v9fn0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsbIFEM-FDU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxFyj9jrrNA
    As you can see here, a compilation of many many GvG - OD Undefeated whole 2019-2020 vs TKT.
    Only chance The Knights templar has to win, is snipe Pug premades and call it offical GvG. They should be embarrased.
    You may be right, but TKT is not the only guild here. There's also Carpe Noctem, Iron Alliance, POKEMONS and Kocaine and Warmane.
    When you mention GvG & World PVP crap you forget one key thing - TKT does not like to involve other guilds in organized PvP, whilst OD will scrape the bottom of the barrel and their raid includes OD, AFTERMATH, Beasts of No Nation, idc gotta farm..you get me?
    You mention "cowards" and seem to praise OD, but are you forgetting that they don't have the balls to invade Stormwind at peak hours and do it every..single..day at 02:00 AM server time when it's a ghost town there, the duel zone has 2 players fighting and nobody really cares what happens next.
    At least Unit X had the courage to invade at peak hours, before turning into a PvE guild.

12. You may be right, but TKT is not the only guild here. There's also Carpe Noctem, Iron Alliance, POKEMONS and Kocaine and Warmane.
    When you mention GvG & World PVP crap you forget one key thing - TKT does not like to involve other guilds in organized PvP, whilst OD will scrape the bottom of the barrel and their raid includes OD, AFTERMATH, Beasts of No Nation, idc gotta farm..you get me?
    You mention "cowards" and seem to praise OD, but are you forgetting that they don't have the balls to invade Stormwind at peak hours and do it every..single..day at 02:00 AM server time when it's a ghost town there, the duel zone has 2 players fighting and nobody really cares what happens next.
    At least Unit X had the courage to invade at peak hours, before turning into a PvE guild.
    Thats definitely not true. TKT has used players from Valar Morghulis many times. OD has never used other people in GVG from what I recall. And you want to talk about cowards lol they use multiboxers all the time for city raids

13. Thats definitely not true. TKT has used players from Valar Morghulis many times. OD has never used other people in GVG from what I recall. And you want to talk about cowards lol they use multiboxers all the time for city raids
    When I was a part of the guild (TKT) I've been on GvG, World PvP and Ogrimmar Raids and in not a single one we've used other guilds and/or multiboxers. Even on World PvP we would stick with just guild members and usually after OD adds all other guilds we'll be severely outnumbered, simply because it's TKT vs 5 guilds and 40vs40 turns into 40vs80, after which there's no point in fighting anymore. And we usually invaded the duel zone outside Orgrimmar and stayed there or moved to the side, away from the Horde graveyard and did not stay for long inside Orgrimmar, because we know what's gonna happen once the whole city turns against us. Similar to the Stormwind invasions, except that we don't pick ourselves straight from the angel with resurrection sickness and HS. Let's not involve mbxs here, because we'll have to mention MBXA, Tea, Dionobox, Village and Westfalen :)

First 1234 Last