1. Im having a blast farming you guys in all BGs here in Warmane. If you are the good ones im wondering who are the bad ones.

2. Im having a blast farming you guys in all BGs here in Warmane. If you are the good ones im wondering who are the bad ones.
    And I am having a blast forcing u to leave WSG while u roll 5 dks and 3 healers. Another fugazy boxer

3. I understand my old guild was godlike but that doesn't mean you should create guilds with similar names and completely humiliate yourselves. I only wish they named their guild something else as to not smear my old guilds name.

4. And I am having a blast forcing u to leave WSG while u roll 5 dks and 3 healers. Another fugazy boxer
    Never rolled 8 man. Never rolled 5dks. i didnt have 3 healers back then. If that was the case you would have been farmed like you always do when facing me in equal numbers.

5. I truly support the idea of making a pvp guild, so you "in an attempt" Icecrown pvpers can have some fun doing PvP. I know arenas are not fun anymore since Blackrock joined. Oh, one more thing, these old divison and TKT mutants, please stick to BGs, or whatever type of pvp roleplay you guys are in to, leave the arena for big boys, cheers.

First ... 234