1. I hope this is good enough. I was inspired by the artifacts found on Timeless Isle.
    Spoiler: Show

Cloudstrike Family Helm & Flameheart Shawl

Riverspeaker's Trident

Snowdrift Tiger Talons

Edited: December 28, 2019

2. Be’Thar, Cursed Greatblade of Zanyu

Stats and Special Ability

Lore:

The Frostwolf Clan:

Be’Thar is a massive sword renowned as the trade-mark weapon of Zanyu the Defector. Zanyu, son of Gurtal, was originally a member of the Frostwolf clan under the leadership of Durotan and as such a member of the Old Horde. He cared deeply about his frostwolf, Lika and his bond with her was unique even among his clan. During a deadly attack on the Frostwolf clan grounds by a group of ogres, led by a particularly big ogre by the name of Mug’khal, he fought heroically alongside Orgrim and Durotan. Mug’Khal was the original owner of Be’Thar, which literally means ‘Pool of Blood’. He used Be’Thar to claim the lives of many Orcs on that day, including women and children. After the battle was won and Mug’Khal beheaded, Durotan wanted to destroy the weapon as it had brought only destruction on his beloved clan. However, Zanyu convinced him to entrust him with the blade. He promised to use it only for the good of his clan. Countless Orcs lost their lives and Lika was severely wounded in the clash, but she recovered after some time. Zanyu was deeply worried about Lika and spoke to no one for several months, not even to his Warchief, Blackhand, who was not pleased with his subject’s attitude.

Conflict with Blackhand:

After Gul’Dan enabled the horde to invade Azeroth through the Dark Portal, Warchief Blackhand ordered raiding parties to cut deep into Stormwind’s lands to cause panic and fear among the humans. Faced with the prospect of honourable victories, Durotan and the members of his clan did not hesitate to join the raids. However, what began as raids on heavily guarded towns quickly turned into mass-slaughtering of helpless women and children. Entire villages in Westfall and the Redridge Mountains were utterly destroyed, not a single soul survived. By the time Stormwind’s troops arrived, the Horde had already gone. Durotan did not see how these battles would bring honour to his clan and so he shared his concerns with his warchief. He was accompanied by Zanyu and Orgrim, who supported their leader. Blackhand was not pleased, he questioned Durotan’s loyalty and threatened him. Orgrim convinced Durotan to drop the matter and they rejoined the raid. Zanyu, however, sought out Blackhand at night to once again discuss the matter with him. The Warchief, remembering Zanyu’s attitude shortly after the battle with the ogres, told Zanyu that he would bring the matter to Gul’Dan.

The Defection:

As soon as Zanyu had left the tent, Blackhand went to see Gul’Dan to inform him of Zanyu's visit. He wanted to ask Gul’Dan’s advice on how to intimidate him sufficiently to stop questioning the Horde’s actions. Gul’Dan suggested the killing of Lika to teach the Frostwolf clan a lesson. He sent two Orcs equipped with spiked maces who approached Zanyu's tent while Lika was sleeping. One of them crushed her head just when she slowly raised it in the hope of seeing her master. Her hide quickly turned red with her own blood and the Orcs left to report to Gul’Dan, satisfied with their work. When Zanyu reached his tent and found the dead and disfigured body of his beloved animal companion, he did something no Orc had ever done before him. He defected from the Horde and decided to henceforth support the forces of Stormwind. He left their encampment in secret, taking with him only what he needed to survive a little while longer, as he had already made up his mind to follow Lika soon. In subsequent clashes between Stormwind patrols and Orcs, Zanyu fought alongside humans and killed his own kin. Afraid that the humans would imprison him, Zanyu stayed in hiding, appearing out of nowhere to turn the tide of many battles against the Orcs. The news quickly spread and Gul’Dan demanded that Zanyu should be killed and his head put on display in the Orcs’ encampment as a warning.

Zanyu's Legend:

Blackhand formed a party of ten skilled fights to bring down Zanyu, among which were Orgrim and Durotan. They initiated a raid on an unprotected village near Brightwood in the hope of luring out Zanyu. The plot succeeded, Blackhand and his party cornered Zanyu behind a vast tree near the outskirts of the village. The fight that ensued became legendary as Zanyu’s resolve was tested by the mightiest warriors of the Horde. It is said that he swung Be’Thar which such ferocity that three members of Blackhands party ran away in fear and four died of their wounds. Only Durotan, Orgrim and Blackhand remained when Zanyu finally collapsed at the foot of the tree.

Gul'Dan's Curse:

Zanyu was brought before Gul’Dan and the exchange of words that followed was witnessed by many Orcs:

Gul'Dan: You have killed many Orcs…Yes… many strong warriors, Zanyu. But did you think you could stop the horde? Did you think you could stop…me?
    Zanyu:
    Gul'Dan: You have achieved nothing but your own demise. You will learn that no one can stand in our way….and suffering will be your teacher.
    [Gul’Dan raises his hands and starts to drain Zanyu’s life force with his fel magic]
    Zanyu: You…you know nothing …of suffering….Not….yet.
    [Gul’Dan increases the magic even further, causing Zanyu to scream in pain]
    Gul'Dan: You have turned against your own kin…You have slaughtered your own people....Your death will serve as an example for any Orc who – dares – rebel – against – ME!
    [Gul’Dan increases his magic to the limit, illuminating the whole encampment in blinding green light]
    Zanyu: I…
    [As Zanyu’s body collapses, he turns his head towards the sky, his eyes bearing an empty but strangely satisfied look]
    Zanyu: I regret nothing.
    [Gul’Dan lowers his hands and looks at the Orcs around him, who seem impressed by Zanyu’s resolve]
    Gul'Dan: You have almost single-handedly ruined the invasion…your head and the head of your miserable dog will be raised high for every Orc to see. And your blade….yes, bring me his blade!

Be’Thar was brought before Gul’Dan and he cursed it with evil magic, inciting anyone who wields it to rebellion and betrayal. He intended to have the blade fall into the hands of high ranking soldiers of Stormwind to make up for the losses inflicted on the Horde by Zanyu. He instructed a small party of elite Orc warriors to carry the blade deep into enemy territory. However, the party was quickly ambushed by Sir Anduin Lothar and Khadgar. They killed the Orcs and retrieved the blade. Lothar recognized it as the weapon of The Defector, but Khadgar warned him that it was imbued with strong evil magic and not safe to use. He decided to seal it inside the tree that was known to be the place where Zanyu had fought his last battle.

The Sealed Tree:

The tree remains to this day, but citizens of Brightwood speak of a hooded stranger who visited them by night, riding on a black horse and asking for said tree. He is said to have faced the tree and uttered several magical words. Shortly after that, as mysteriously as he had appeared, he vanished. The blade has since been lost but the number of defectors in the forces of Stormwind have dramatically increased.

Notes:

After last year's legendary weapon event, Mercy said:

We weren't expecting so many good submissions. I think a change in the reward structure in the future is necessary. We'll make sure that more rewards are distributed in the future. There are a lot of submissions that were very good and deserved to win.
    Do you intend to uphold these words?
    Edited: December 28, 2019

3. Event Rewards:
    The best designs, elected by the Staff will win the following rewards:
    • Forum Reward: Forum Title "Legendary Weaponsmith"
    • In-game Reward: one specific transmogrification of choice + item (except Legendaries).
    @BeHumble i assume they mean 1 winner gets ingame reward, the rest get forum title

4. ok, so this was the project i was actually working on. i hope you like it.

first of all, im no artist, so doing this by hand took me some work (and yes, i know its no piece of art, but its the best someone like me can do xD)

Xin'ro, the Eternal Flame
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Main Hand Sword
    165 - 461 Speed 1.80
    (174 damage per second)
    +83 Stamina
    +109 Intelect

Red Socket
    Red Socket
    Red Socket
    Socket Bonus +9 Spell Power

Classes: Mage, Warlock
    Requires level 80

Equip: Increases spell power by 912.
    Equip: Improves haste rating by 91.
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 71.
    Equip: Fire spell critical strike damage increased by 50%
    Equip: Your fire damage over time spells melt the target, and can grant a magma drop. At 7 magma drops they will transform in a magma bubble, duplicating your next fire spell casted and dealing 75% of its damage

The eternal flame shall never be quenched

take into account that im not a native english speaker, and i apologize in advance for any mistake that the story might have

Story

Xin'ro was the Astral Blacksmith of The Pantheon, and it is said to have been the greatest blacksmith to ever exist. He is responsible for the creation of multiple weapons of immense power, both used for good, like the weapons created for the pantheon, as well as for evil, like the sword the blacksmith gave to sargeras itself.

However, one creation stands above all others. This is the story of the ever burning blade: Xin'ro

During the war of the ancients the Dragon Aspects realised they could not defeat The Burning Legion alone, even with their elven allies, so they asked Xin'ro, The Pantheon's blacksmith, to forge them a weapon capable of withstanding the legion flames, and help them fight fire with fire.

In return, Xin'ro offered them two weapons. One, The Dragon Soul, a small golden disk, infused with the powers of the Dragon Aspects, which was capable of channeling great amounts of power, and was granted to Neltharion. The second one, was a burning blade that the great blacksmith stated "would melt all other weapons or armor the legion or any other mortal foe could ever produce" and was granted to Alexstrasza. The dragon aspect of life thanked the gift, and made two questions to the great blacksmith. First, why a burning blade?. and second, what was its name?. The great blacksmith answered with a small smirk in his mouth:

"You wanted to fight fire with fire, so here you have it. A blade whose fire can never die. Its flame shall never be quenched".

The dragon aspect was a bit shocked, but didn't pose an answer.

"On what the name refers...now its yours, so you must be the one to name it"

Alexstrasza Looked at the blazing sword, and as a matter of gratitude towards the blacksmith she decided to give it its name: Xin'ro.

The Astral Blacksmith gave a smile towards the young dragon aspect, and teleported back to the pantheon to continue its allways imposing work.

During the war the dragon aspects realised the sword was more powerfull that they tought, its was allways burning, and its heat was so intense that even the dragons have trouble keeping their skin intact, only being able to use it by containing most of its heat with magic. the blade was allways on fire. Its crossguard, blackened from the intense heat, and the hilt melted over the course of the war and the insuing years, leaving only a trace of molten stone to handle the sword, which could now only be wielded with magic, by someone who knows how to use and contain fire.

It was also during the war, that the weapon was lost. Most believe Xin'ro fell from the skies while the dragon aspects were fighting, and was never be found. Some say it fell on the southern part of Azeroth, because of the heat emanating from those regions. Some, in the other hand, believe it fell in the coldest place possible, in Northrend, where its infinite ice finally quenched the flame and its heat.

When Sargeras killed Xin'ro, near the end of the war, a great ammount of dragons, elementals, priests and even treasure hunters began the search for the blade, in order to return it to its original creator as a sign of respect and as a way of thanking him for its services. However, no one has ever found the blade, and Xin'ro and its Eternal Flame remain lost to this day

the blade would also have a BURNING effect, as shown by me here (remember im not an artis please! xD)

Where to find the blade and quest chain to bring it back to legend
    The rumors were not so far fetched. Xin'ro, The Eternal Flame can be found at ULDUAR, dropped by Thorim (the COLDEST PLACE POSSIBLE). however, it is not the blazing inferno it used to be. instead, the item the players will get is a "warm blade". considering it is dropped by Hodir, an ICE boss, it should come as a surprise, but thousands upon thousands of years of intense cold and snow have somehow managed to diminish and conceal the blade's heat inside the blade itself, and not on its surroundings.

the quest that follows would involve: searching the blade origings (will require talking to defeated bosses MIMIRON and ALGALON, followed by a meeting with Alextrasza, who will reveal its origin and story.
    Once done so, the players will begin on a quest to RE-IGNITE the blade, which will require them to perform certain actions on various bosses, such as RAZORSCALE, IGNIS, SINDRAGOSA (icc) and finally RAGNAROS. Once re-ignited the players would have to visit Alextrasza again which would gift them the sword in exchange for some help: defeating Halion.

some bosses MUST be done on Hard Mode or Heroic for the necesary items or events necesary to complete the quests.

as you can see the quest here its not about remaking the blade (finding its parts) bur rather giving it back its power

Abilities and Powers:
    As stated on the lore, the weapon requires magic to be wielded, and that magic user must also a) be able to wield a sword (of course, duh) and b) must be able to CONTROL FIRE. in other words. it has to be a Mage or a Warlock.

The weapon spells work like this:
    the 50% crit damage increase increases critical strike damage. That means that if a critical strike from a spell was suppoused to do 200% damage, now it will do 250%, and so on. it does not mean fire damage its increased by 50%, or that critical strike is increased by 50%, only the crit dmg increased.

the second ability works preety much like elemental shaman's "lightning overload" talent. after collecting 7 magma drops the next fire spell used against an enemy will cast a duplicate of such spell, which will hit for 75% of the original spell damage. the magma drops can be obtained ONLY with Damage Over Time (dot) ticks of FIRE spells, meaning no direct hit spell will have a chance. however, talents which place a dot of fire damage on the target DO have a chance to grant a drop (like conflagrate dot from warlocks or ignite talent from mages)

The making and thinking of Xin'ro
    no, its not more lore. i will just leave here some early versions and poorly made ones i did while trying to bring Xin'ro to life ^^

edit: im still editing this
    Edited: December 30, 2019

5. This weapon resembles an old concept art of mine from when I was 11 (it was for my very own groundbreaking super MMO which I worked on for 3 whole days before I realized that I prefer to just play video games and not make them). Only the hilt looks somewhat similar to my original drawing because the blade had a very simplistic design. In my attempts to give it a "Warcraft" appearance, I made a lot of changes to it and, since the weapon started to look like a Christmas tree, I decided that Outland was the most suitable place for its origin...
    When the titan Aggramar came across Draenor, he created the elemental Grond to temper the Evergrowth's power. Later on, Grond's demise against the Sporemounds would form the colossals from the boulders of his body that had fallen. The small pieces that didn't reanimate, however, turned into a few ore deposits. Many years after, the orcs of the Shadowmoon clan mined and used them to forge some crude weapons, unaware of the power contained within them and unable to unlock their full potential.

Years Later...
    Landel Befort was a member of the Alliance Expedition to Draenor, which was led by Archmage Khadgar after the Second War. Landel's journey beyond the Dark Portal, however, was not motivated by his sense of duty, nor was he as selfless and heroic as you would expect from a member of the Sons of Lothar.

Landel spent his childhood in Ironforge, around the dwarven smiths in the Great Forge District. He was a human orphan and he never knew his parents; the family name he gave to himself just for appearances. Early on he learned to look after himself. From running errands for the blacksmiths to helping the visiting gnomes find components for their devices, his strong affinity for profit turned him into a creative, yet selfish entrepreneur.

He joined the Expedition, motivated by the prospect of wealth and artifacts awaiting him in the unknown lands. Staying behind as a martyr with his brethren wasn't something he particularly liked. Fighting Magtheridon's forces—even less so. Landel was tired of being associated with the Alliance's foolish heroics and he had no intention to die for a cause he didn't believe in.

When the Alliance made contact with the naaru and reached Shattrath, Landel saw an opportunity to achieve his own goals. A visit to the city introduced him to the ethereal Draha, who had a collection of trade goods from all around Outland and from her homeworld K'aresh. She possessed two daggers, a sword, and an axe, created from Grond's remains. Neither the ethereals nor Landel knew of the power contained in them. However, the human noticed their unique glow, like that of the adamantite Victor showed him in Honor Hold, yet somewhat different, more malleable and potent.

For all he knew, the materials from which they were made were as common as gold, but he wasn't about to ask of their origin and reveal his interest in them. Besides, even if they were made of common materials, he could still turn a profit back in the camp from some enchanter or a collector. Using his persuasive skills, he downplayed the value he gave to the weapons and after a few minutes of haggling, Draha lowered her price. Landel bought the four weapons with some of the gold he was supposed to buy supplies with. The rest of the money he used for provisions, and then he was ready to depart from Shattrath with the rest of the Alliance.

Just when he was about to leave the Lower City, he noticed the strange device, ethereal technology. It looked like a short sword but instead of a blade it had a long tube with an opening on one side. To Landel, it resembled the barrels of the guns that the dwarves used. It had a simple handle but in place of a cross-guard there was a transparent cylinder with a crystal in the middle. He had no doubt it was a weapon of some sorts. Perhaps it was like the guns but instead of gunpowder it used the crystal to charge some sorts of projectiles—like the wands the mages used. Unlike the wands, however, Landel doubted that this device required a mage to channel their force through it and it was probably self-sustained.

He had already spent all his money. Even if he didn't, he doubted the gold would've been enough to buy the blasted contraption. Alas, there was only one course of action. When Draha became distracted by the other customers, he grabbed it and put it between his backpack and his back, then covered it with his cloak.

The way back to Honor Hold was on a gryphon's back. Only half of the party returned, because Khadgar had decided to stay in Shattrath for a few months. Landel was ecstatic and relieved that he could finally escape from the Archmage's inquisitive eyes for a while. In the fortress he ran straight to Adrian, a mage apprentice. He was young, dutiful, respectful and obedient—a complete dolt in Landel's eyes, but he was the most reliable person to test his device in secret. While Adrian was doing his task, Landel tested the weapons' resistance and hardness. He was pleasantly surprised. In fact, he began to think that he was onto something more than just a "pleasant surprise". He took one of the daggers and buried the other weapons in secret, then ran to Adrian.

Landel found the mage unconscious on the ground, with the device next to him. When he came to, Adrian explained that the contraption was capable of using any energy it absorbed and bring it out in an electric charge. He found the hard way that channeling his arcane powers through the device was an unpleasant experience. They hypothesized that the crystal inside would contain large amounts of energy but it would need to be recharged after a prolonged use.

To test the device's power and the strength of the dagger, Landel put the blade on the ground, held the contraption by the handle and pointed it toward the weapon. Adrian explained that the device worked by gripping the handle and sliding his thumb up. The electrical charge was instantaneous, followed by a loud "Zap!". Adrian instinctively ran to the door to see if anybody had heard the noise. On the ground there was a large hole. The wooden planks had completely evaporated and below the wooden support was the dagger. Its handle had melted off but the blade itself was glowing, absorbing the energy like a sponge.

Adrian saw a potent weapon to be used against the Legion. Landel saw more than that: a chance to prove his worth and, more importantly, to get rich. He wanted to melt the four blades and forge a bigger one around the device. The blade would contain the crystal's discharges, keeping the device loaded for longer periods. Creating a weapon of such power guaranteed him fame and fortune but he needed help from an enchanter. Of course, Adrian was his only option. In the dark of the night they created the weapon and soon enough they had a chance to test it against an assault by the Legion.

Honor Hold was under siege. The fight was intense and bloody. Landel didn't have the strength to swing the blade efficiently so he mainly used its destructive cannon. In the final hours of the battle, the weapon was completely depleted, turning on Landel's life force. He couldn't keep his channeling for long and was extremely exhausted by the end of it. He needed an alternative power source and soon found that stabbing the dying Wrathguards around was a good enough way to keep the sword in business.

Even in his terrible position, Landel was calm and certain that the sword would bring them a decisive victory. His only thoughts were of the aftermath and how the soldiers would start asking questions about it. Landel knew that sooner or later one of the generals, or worse, Khadgar himself, would start snooping around, even confiscate his masterwork. And Adrian's. Lendal considered the mage to be his friend.

Landel's problems were not as trivial as he thought. A Pit Commander and a two dozen Wrathguards advanced through the main gate, laying waste to the soldiers around them. Landel tried to flee, dragging behind him the heavy sword but he was too exhausted to be able to escape in time. If it wasn't for Adrian. The novice ran past him and in a tremendous effort managed to teleport the pit lord, himself and a few of his guards. Unfortunately for Landel, he was also caught in the spell.

They appeared on the verge of Hellfire Peninsula, on a small piece of rock that was about to tear away from the mainland into the Twisting Nether. The enormous commander was trying to climb up, his wrathguards had already fallen from the edge and Adrian appeared to be incapacitated. In Landel's mind, there was only one outcome. He helped Adrian get on his feet and threw him across the chasm. He could also make the jump but not with his sword. Besides, the pit lord would follow them.

The Pit Commander was right behind him, ready to strike. Landel picked up the sword with both hands and in a defiant moment channeled all his strength into the annihilan's chest, then stabbed him in the foot, continuing his lightning burst. Before the island broke to pieces and collapsed into the void, Adrian saw Landel and his weapon become one.

In the end, the sword was lost into the Twisting Nether. However, you never know when its volatile energies would tear through the veil and spit the weapon back into reality. Or if the Infinite Dragonflight gain an interest in it.

Two-Handed Sword
    915-1498
    Speed 3.70
    +202 Strength
    +202 Stamina

■ Red Socket
    ■ Red Socket
    ■ Red Socket
    Socket Bonus: +6 Strength

Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight
    Requires level 70 to 80
    Item Level 284

Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 103.
    Equip: Your melee attacks have a 3% chance to steal 60% of the target's
    health for 10 sec. The health then gets restored. Raid/World bosses cannot
    be affected. This effect cannot occur more than once every 50 sec.
    Use: Cast a Lightning Burst, dealing 2000 Nature damage every 1 sec
    for 10 sec. The cast can be interrupted. If you use the weapon during
    cooldown, you'll lose 30% of your health every 1 sec.(5 min cooldown)

6. Long ago, in the Stormwind Cathedral, a priest in charge of transcribing ancient texts found a scroll that spoke of a very powerful weapon.

That priest was looking for texts that talked about the weapon for more than 10 years, but he found nothing. Driven by enormous curiosity, he set out to find any information worldwide.
    He decided to start with Ironforge, since he knew that the best blacksmiths were there, but found nothing.
    Years passed and the priest was getting older and older, and the most unexpected day, when he was in a tavern drinking a cold and delicious beer, he heard a dwarf talk about a weapon that could kill any kind of creature, even a god. Unfortunately the dwarf did not know the name of the bearer of the weapon, only that he was human and that by his clothes he could deduce that he was a thief. The priest asked the dwarf about the weapon and this is the description he gave.

To this day it is not known where the weapon can be, and no news has been received that it has been used.
    Edited: December 30, 2019 Reason: I didnt put the images

7. Can you tell me where did you made the stats and name of the weapon?

8. just search a legendary weapon in wowhead and change the html code, thats what i did :)

9. Nice idea, thanks!

10. Hysteria, Swiftblade of the Mad Man

Well, this is my first time writing a story so I hope you enjoy :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story

“....Death...is close...”

“You are already dead”

“....Wake up..”

“..Your friends have betrayed you”

“ ….Kill every last one of them”

“Listen to your anguish. Relish in it”

The sky was vivid and blue as the sea. It was a dazzling summer day, Revery was doing his usual routine of training with his sword. He had always dreamt of joining the Stormwind army like his father and fight at the frontlines on the battlefield.

His training started by swinging his wooden, yet tough sword a hundred times. Then he would practice moves on his training dummy which he had inherited from his father. He swung his blade beautifully, each blow knocked the training dummy away, Perhaps he was born a swordsman afterall.

After going about with his sword training, he switches to the second phase of his routine, which involves his dagger that he had bought from his nearby Weaponmaster in Stormwind. The dagger was small and somewhat unassuming, yet its golden handle was as shiny as the sun. But for all its bland looks it was the sharpest knife money could buy, an excellent weapon for close quarter fighting. He swung his dagger over and over on his practice dummy until he finally obeyed his body’s wishes and succumbed to exhaustion.

“ALL ABLE-BODIED MEN ARE TO IMMEDIATELY ENLIST AND JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE LICH KING AND HIS SCOURGE.”

“I REPEAT, ALL ABLE-BODIED MEN ARE TO IMMEDIATELY ENLIST AND JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE LICH KING AND HIS SCOURGE.”

Shouted the recruitment officer in the middle of Stormwind.

Revery, eager to join the army, immediately enlisted. His trip to Northrend was due in only two days. Interested in upgrading his weapons, he went to a clumsy, short, friendly-looking yet incredibly skilled blacksmith who goes by the name of Bengus Deepforge.

Now he is finally prepared to sail to Northrend.

The unforgiving cold of Northrend penetrated Revery’s body, violent gales were howling like a hungry wolf. No man could bear this devastating cold. “Was it a mistake coming here after all?” Revery thought to himself.

Finally, Revery arrived at the port. Him and his comrades were immediately greeted by King Varian Wrynn himself.

“Welcome to Northrend brave soldiers of the alliance! We have an important mission here. Brann Bronzebeard had discovered a dangerous threat lurking beneath Ulduar. It is our sacred duty to eliminate all that which endanger the safety of our people. Now, let’s hurry, we don’t have much time.”

Revery was shocked with this sudden and hasty announcement. This was not King Varian’s way of announcing things, it was as if something was off. However, he had no choice but to obey his king and venture into Ulduar along with his comrades.

After a long, dreadful journey in the icy winds of Northrend, Revery finally reached Ulduar. Once there, the army immediately started building up a base camp in order to prepare for an attack on Flame Leviathan, who was protecting Ulduar’s main gate and mercilessly crushed anyone who dared getting closer.

However, Revery felt something was off, yet again. And no five seconds after that, he saw his comrades laughing. “How are they laughing in such a dire situation?” Revery thought. The soldiers looked at Revery then hysterically laughed and they all told him in the same time, like a beautifully orchestrated melody, “WAKE UP.”

“WAKE UP.”

“WAKE UP.”

The voices, slowly and beautifully molding into one said, “I am the lucid dream, the monster in your nightmare”

Revery didn’t understand what was happening. And in a sudden turn of events, he found himself wielding a frightening yet beautiful dagger and looked similar to the dagger he had gotten crafted from Bengus Deepforge only for him to realize it really was the dagger from Bengus.

He found himself surrounded by corpses, his mind kept going in all directions, was he the one responsible for this? He kept thinking. Until he finally came to sudden realization which made him laugh like a maniac, scream with a sound so high, it could shatter a person’s ear, tear his face apart with his rotten fingernails. The old god Yogg’Saron had already planted his claws onto Revery. He was always a slave to Yogg’Saron, he never trained daily, he never enlisted in the army, he has always been a slave to the Old God. It was all just hallucination. It was hysteria. Realizing this, Revery shouted with one final breath,

“The painful testament of the agony.

The suffering the pain,

All of which I killed,

In the old god’s name,

Was not in vain,

I shall now take revenge,

On my enemy, on your enemy

On myself.”

He then proceeded to slowly insert the tip of the sharp blade into his neck, however, he didn’t die. He vanished. His hysterical soul, turned to essence, and was absorbed by the dagger.

Generations upon generations have passed since Yogg’Saron’s defeat in Ulduar,

And everyone had heard the legend of the mad man and his cursed dagger.

Currently, the whereabouts of this dagger is unknown, it is said to be buried somewhere beneath ulduar, but when they finally manage to find it,

Will they dare wield it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Small hint: Yes, Bengus Deepforge is Yogg'Saron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Weapon stats:

Hysteria: Causes your opponent to use three random spell automatically and disarms them then applies a bleed effect of 2000 damage in the course of 6 seconds

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artwork:

Original Artwork made by me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making of:

I participated in this event in order to test my non-existant writing and drawing skills, and damn was it challenging! I came up with the story on the spot really, no previous planning. But it was fun for sure! Definitely going to participate again next year!

I took inspiration for the name 'Revery' from the English word 'Reverie', which means to dream or a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream.

This weapon is designed with PvP in mind seeing as most legendaries are designed for PvE. but that doesnt mean this weapon cant be used in PvE aswell.
    Edited: January 2, 2020 Reason: Changed artwork.

11. Grizzly souls`s smasher

"Grizzly soul`s smasher"

"Ahh Grizzly hills... Once was a great land - full of life and good spirits" the old dwarf has spoken... No one seems to be listening to him except for a young boy. The dwarf continued:

"It was all like this till we - the races of this earth wanted to consume more than we can handle... The years started to be harsh, we were preparing for battles and winters. Gathering food through the year was the main subject of our people. Unfortunately some of us didnt knew when to stop... There was a sacred animals that none should touch. No matter how hungry we was we didnt have to hunt them. Abrula and Hog - those were the mother and father elk spirits of this ground. Magnificent spirits that were keeping everything up to life... But none - after we killed them... From that time on, the ground has started rotting. Strange and evil animals has come to this place. It never was the same... Now everything is harder than before. For some reason some of our people are disappearing - some said that a phantom of a forest gathered the remains of Abrula and Hog and forged a vengeful weapon to revenge for the spirits we have slain back than... I saw boddies lad... They were unrecognizable. Seems like they were hit with a huge power with a hammer... Some heroes have tried to go out there in the forest and search for the phantom. Some of them didnt find anything, some of them never returned... For good or not lad, Im leaving this place, wanna come with me or try to be hero as the fools around and search for your doom in the forest?" The dwarf have asked by slowly packing his bags...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

I wanted to make something more of a tanky weapon since I believe we already got plenty of ShadowmournISH stuff here :P Hope you like it!

Edited: December 31, 2019

12. Notes:

After last year's legendary weapon event, Mercy said:

We weren't expecting so many good submissions. I think a change in the reward structure in the future is necessary. We'll make sure that more rewards are distributed in the future. There are a lot of submissions that were very good and deserved to win.
    Do you intend to uphold these words?
    That was an exception made last year because of how the event turned out then. If it turns out similarly this year, then we may do it again.

13. (My 2nd entry)
    I like learning new things, so this time I tried to make a 3D model. I hope you like it. : )

The story:

Some visuals:

Thoraan, platinum-skinned and face enshrouded with lightning.

Zapdos, Blade of Thoraan “The Storm Prince”

Uncolored Version

Edited: January 1, 2020

14. Show some respect to the original art of Illidan please.

Orig image:

First 123 Last