1. Hello dear staff, id like to donate u with some money but i still cant see 40% + in donate menu -_- ...so my question is when you will activate it ? thx a lot :)

2. 5000 lvl 80s with t10 and with fos pos gears nice too see.Eofs grinding nice thing on a hardcore realm :d
    Event bosses are good idea but free eofs isnt mainly on lordaeron.

3. There it goes. Players are ditching the snowman event. The respawn was 3 minutes now its hour or so, plus multiboxers spam the boss with frost spells and thayt wont stop. Good luck this event is a mistake. Merry xmas everyone.

4. So you decided to give free loot to everyone on the 1st 2 days of the snowman event and now bump up the respawn timer to 30 minutes for everyone else, well done mates, well done.

5. You have to delete Halloween Mounts ( Magic Brooms) from the loot, because players are not able to use them anyway, they are not permanent Mounts as on Outland Realm, so please delete these items from the loot, do not confuse players. Merry Xmas to everyone!!!

6. Gift's on 31 december it mean's bannanas apples and more worthless items.. better give to us like a 10-100 frost emblems same like you giving point or coins.No more bannanas gift

7. Gift's on 31 december it mean's bannanas apples and more worthless items.. better give to us like a 10-100 frost emblems same like you giving point or coins.No more bannanas gift
    really you think its their job to give you free coins for nothing ? its called a FAVOR. there is like lots of entitled kids crying because they got some cool stuff for almost no hard work.

anyway last year i got votepoints,40% discount code and a few fun items.

8. Hey everyone i can see people farming hundreds of EoFs but what about pvp players?

9. Hey everyone i can see people farming hundreds of EoFs but what about pvp players?
    PVP players can use EoFs to get gear, too, Mr. Greedy Guts.

10. Awfully scripted custom questchain on Icecrown. All of the quests regarding killing a boss or more are constantly bugging out. Looks like no effort was put into creating the chain.

11. Has anyone found a Chest Of Virginity yet?!

12. It's bugged again, same issue.
    Help the Poor Mello Out is bugged again*

13. It's bugged again, same issue.
    I have just completed the chain, so It's not bugged now.

Thank you for all the events :)

First ... 89101112 Last