1. Then it's just wrong to say "are active" isn't it? Saying that means that its already active. Its so misleading. So I assume i wont get the bonus then?

2. Is there going to be gold squish in january?

3. Now I see you have added the extra line in your post, im pretty sure i'll get ignored. Well played.

4. really you cant add cows or snowman.... just some new events.... At least you could add something that is actually old but we all had fun with im your player since molten even i am not sure we should speak about it anymore....

5. really you cant add cows or snowman.... just some new events.... At least you could add something that is actually old but we all had fun with im your player since molten even i am not sure we should speak about it anymore....
    Both of these events cannot come back in its form due to systems that we implemented over the years. Snowmen are basically the invaders, just different models and spread out around Azeroth.

Cow level and cows cannot happen again due to numerous issues when creating the custom instance. It is sort of a Pandora's box that causes a lot of problems and is always unpredictable since in order to create it, it means basically hacking a lot of stuff. We are fond of these events as well, but we cannot provide them as they once were. Unless, you don't mind trading stability of the realm with cows.

6. Both of these events cannot come back in its form due to systems that we implemented over the years. Snowmen are basically the invaders, just different models and spread out around Azeroth.

Cow level and cows cannot happen again due to numerous issues when creating the custom instance. It is sort of a Pandora's box that causes a lot of problems and is always unpredictable since in order to create it, it means basically hacking a lot of stuff. We are fond of these events as well, but we cannot provide them as they once were. Unless, you don't mind trading stability of the realm with cows.
    spread around azeroth so that can be actually everywhere on map lol arent you going to give us more info? where? or we have to search for them on our own?When does it start even?

7. everyone want snowmans but warmane dont give us :(

8. So, will there be an event that u can get eofs from ? :(

9. spread around azeroth so that can be actually everywhere on map lol arent you going to give us more info? where? or we have to search for them on our own?When does it start even?
    There will be announcements specifying where they are, once they are active.

10. just do snowmans then, no other NPC

11. If you don't add Snowmans this event is not for Christmas! ;) Christmas without snowmans nah, no ty. Have fun!

12. Both of these events cannot come back in its form due to systems that we implemented over the years. Snowmen are basically the invaders, just different models and spread out around Azeroth.

how about add cows to ragefire chasm / stormwind stockade. No need for new instances and stuff

13. how about add cows to ragefire chasm / stormwind stockade. No need for new instances and stuff
    It is not like we have not thought of this ourselves. It is far too problematic. Most people want these events back because they were generous but what they do not realize is that they were generous precisely because of the problems involved in it. Cows dropping a bunch of mounts and gold and such is not something you will ever see again, even if we make a return of cows. It is simpy gamebreaking.

14. If you don't add Snowmans this event is not for Christmas! ;) Christmas without snowmans nah, no ty. Have fun!
    im with you...

15. ITT: Kids crying about snowmen and not getting stuff handed over to them for free.

First 1234 ... Last