1. Well after reading 2 pages of complains i felt obligated to just thank you for doing stuff like this every year, ofc Invasions werent rewarding as much but last year i had fun participating in them. wish you could do something with less chance of getting trolled by multiboxers or pvp guilds though

2. At least we got something else to do

3. It's ridiculous how many people dont understand the meaning of these invasions and immediately write bull**** about snowmen in the comments.

thank you warmane for these wonderful events, keep it going!

4. Is the New year gift from Warmane "Donate" and Donation rank based? Concrete coins we get on 31 december depends from what?

5. @ Proterean.

I havent found it anywhere in this post?
    Is there an event for EOF farming or not? U said invaders are replacing snowmen? So invaders drop EOFs or some items or what?

6. thanks for running this server

hi warmane team
    thanks for running this server

7. thanks for amazing quest, where it's multiboxer vs multiboxer on the bridge. COOL!

8. those events will to work just in Wotlk servers or in Frostwolf too?

9. The only one multiboxing is horde

10. Can someone reply about the chests? Whats the location?

11. Can someone reply about the chests? Whats the location?

All the PvP enthusiasts will want to roam Azeroth and attempt to find the chests aptly named 'Chest of Virginity'. Do note that the name has no relevance to any real world situations. At least, we hope so. Those that take the mission to defeat evil cluckin' lord will find themselves roaming all around Azeroth, sometimes with difficulty to understand what's real. Perhaps, the chicken isn't the last foe you shall meet.

IS this active and what are the locations, all over the world or what?

12. Hello, i don't know where to put my problem in the forum so i will type it here (sorry for that), I cannot log in with my acc . I played today , and from there on, it would not let me in my acc, it sais "unable to connect please try again later". Can someone help me please. TY very much and happy holidays!

13. @ Proterean.

I havent found it anywhere in this post?
    Is there an event for EOF farming or not? U said invaders are replacing snowmen? So invaders drop EOFs or some items or what?
    yes Invaders are world bosses invading, i think , 3 zones at a time.. last year you had a chance to get 2 eof and some cosmetics from each kill. they have a respawn timer and i believe zones going to change every 2 hours. Have fun farming those easy emblems

14. yes Invaders are world bosses invading, i think , 3 zones at a time.. last year you had a chance to get 2 eof and some cosmetics from each kill. they have a respawn timer and i believe zones going to change every 2 hours. Have fun farming those easy emblems
    Where can i find those? I didnt play anything last year.
    Also, chests? Did anyone found those? What are the locations

15. I sincerely support the thought behind those events but honestly, the explanations of these are way too cryptic and it's not like "all around Azeroth" is a small place.

First 12345 ... Last