1. Will there be a goldsquish this year ? :D C'mon Warmane, we all want to know

2. To all the ppl who are asking where to find chest and the invader event(EoF farming). The locations is announced in game, and whenever location changes it will be announced otherwise ask in global

3. Donation Bonuses.

Hello there, I was under impression that Donation bonuses were active due the message stating that from December 23rd on-wards they were indeed active. However after purchasing said coins I have received no such bonus. I assume they are not active then? I only donated for that reason. Will I be able to receive my 40% bonus from the coins I purchased?

4. So I tried to do Blade's Edge quest and all I got was a raid over, because there are 2 multiboxers running around wiping the whole raid in 10 seconds. Nothing we can do about it. It is the element of surprise and im dead in 1 gcd basically. When you die at <Steve> boss, you end up at the graveyard from which you cannot run to your corpse... this kind of event should be in instance honestly. We have to wait 10 minutes just to be wiped by 2x 40character multiboxer OR wait another 10 minutes, because another alliance raid has the tag. Same with invasions, multiple raids runnning around and you are lucky to get a tag. Those multiboxers are really killing the fun.

5. [Let's get to the real business.] quest aint found nobody did it where is it please help

6. Donations bonuses still not active? I don't want to know how many people already bought coins thinking it is already running 😂 nice bait

7. I'm in the boat of those who read it originally where it said active. I bought 100 coins, and received no bonus. Kinda mad to be honest. I mean its awesome they are doing this event, but just got shanked out of 40 coins. Makes me sad.

8. Elaboration of the events is pathetic. And donations arent active either. Not sure why isnt anyone from Staff replying to this thread as it is hottest thread atm

9. They are busy, give them time. It will all be resolved. Not all of this is just a flip of a switch. Even as I am one who donated based on the original post, I have faith that they will fix it....or I will have to ask for a refund.

10. " Warmane Staff wishes everyone a joyous holiday season and a Happy New Year! More information on events, celebrations and gifts can be found here. "

Why the **** you wrote "joyous holiday season " ??? What is that. The is NO "joyous holiday season" - its Christmas - Christian tradition!

Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25[a] as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.
    Start calling things by their names.

11. @docmasterr donation bonus, we need to wait on the webmaster since timezones differ a lot between staff members. But you shouldn't worry.

@Fynns this is an international server, we have players from many different countries and especially cultures. Not all of them celebrate christmas, so we aren't considering religion into that. You and anyone else are free to call it christmas or xmas event.

12. @docmasterr donation bonus, we need to wait on the webmaster since timezones differ a lot between staff members. But you shouldn't worry.

@Fynns this is an international server, we have players from many different countries and especially cultures. Not all of them celebrate christmas, so we aren't considering religion into that. You and anyone else are free to call it christmas or xmas event.
    Thanks for the reply.

13. Thanks for the clarification Palutena, it's much appreciated. I will chill and wait to see my bonus coins arrive. In the mean time... I think I have some shopping to do on the store now :P

First ... 23456 ... Last