1. It says it up to 40%, so it depends on how much you donate. How much did you donate in order to get 10%

2. 40% is only if u donate for 300euro lol, still very expensive.. why not make it 50% for everything lel... Who donates 300euroxd

3. I see end game guilds farming event which was supposed to be helpfull for low gear people to acquire some gear for EOF-s.
    This people will only sell it as primordials and just get richer. Good job Warmane, another fail.

4. The quest Swim, Kill, Repeat appears to be heavily flawed.

The bubbles despawn about 2.5 seconds after dying, the spawn timer them and the worm is approx 5 minutes and everything is solo. On top of that there is barely any bubbles in the lake.

There is no almost way that more than a few hundred people will finish this quest until the whole event is finished.

This can in no way be intended and should be fixed asap.

A few possible solutions for this are:
    -Make everything lootable by everyone in a raid (your whole event required 40 people until this point and suddenly it turns into a hardcore solo farming quest which seems out of place)
    -heavily lower the spawn timer
    -increast the amount of bubbles in the lake to atleast 30

and regardless of all that, the Bookworm should atleast be lootable by a whole group of 5 people together just like almost all quests of this nature in wow

5. So the quest [SWIM, KILL, REPEAT.] has to be the most boring, time consuming and backwards thought quest ever created. Not only you have to do it solo / group, but the loot is PERSONAL either. Meaning that if you are lucky enough to get a tag for your group, you have to repeat it 5 times for everyone to get the loot. Then you have to loot 6 pearls which is pain in the *** also. Respawn is 7 minutes 20/30 seconds, meaning that for a full raid of ppl it has to respawn 40 times, or take almost 300 minutes or 5 hours... do you want to know how many ppl are there? fuking 100 ppl. I mean really?????

6. Anyone done quest after [SWIM, KILL, REPEAT]? [Lets get to the real business] Need any info on that...

7. 40% donate discount still dont working ?

8. Do you even read bro? Its a UP TO 40% bonus. Meaning if you donate 10c you get lower bonus %. You get the 40% bonus ONLY if you donate 300c. I can't believe there are so many ****** people in one place.

9. Hey, big fan of the server. But this event seems a little one sided and low geared individuals, small guilds and solo players seem to be s.o.l with these "farming events". Should make these special mobs faction tag instead of group tag or at the very least add a few more mobs to each zone. Multiple 40 man raids of fully geared toons are making it near impossible for lower geared players or small groups to really enjoy the event. I can stand the pvp and stuff that adds fun to it. But I've been "farming" for about 7 hours and so far only received maybe 6 emblems. Where as a buddy of mine as literally purchased a full set of frost emblem gear and 4 primordials. Maybe the next few days will thin out and give us a shot at farming or maybe for the duration or the even have the 251 frost set be halve off or add more badges for farming rdf hc maybe like 2 per run instead of 2 per day just until the event ends give us less fortunate some variety.

10. Donated 10€, however i still received 10 (or 11). So I'm not sure did i receive the 40%? xD

11. I am playing in the server after a long time and I was thinking of gearing up by farming some EOF
    but thnx for nothing.

12. I am playing in the server after a long time and I was thinking of gearing up by farming some EOF
    but thnx for nothing.
    "But where's muh free handouts."

Want to farm some EoFs? Do daily HRDF, do the weekly kill quest, go clear ICC10. Gtfo of here with "thnx for nothing."

13. December 23 -> January 3 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. i still see no update regarding this

First ... 45678 ... Last