1. Nice event but do u think gearing ppls ll do last boss?Ofc no. 210mp and huge aoe dmg from boss like was 1-2 years ago in bwl at last boss.Then not too much ppls killed the final boss maybe no1 on lordaeron and we have same thing in this year.

2. Man. That english in the post above me.

Anyways,

Can you guys please look into fixing this event-quest line? Especially the meeting one. This is pretty discouraging.

3. Lol we killed it at lordaron with bunch of random ppl. and some of them are 79 lvl. Cheers

4. Quest "who the hell is C.O.C.K" is still bugged, can you fix it already !

Thank you for events btw and for the gifts.

Merry xmas to all <3

5. Thanks for the event Magic bloom, Romantic Basket and Random toy are the best things to put inside the random reward. I really don't know what to say, thank you very much. You guys know how to reward the players, im not lying é verdade esse bilhete.

6. Some people say that the Chest of Virginity are found in Outland but the description says Azeroth. Anyone knows where?

7. Help the Poor Mello Out is bugged, Igor is stuck at low hp and Jay/Rudolph/Igor are unable to be started for their fight. Been like this for a few hours now.

8. Hello I confirm that Help the Poor Mello Out is bugged I cannot talk with none of the npcs

9. Can you fix your chain quest event because I am tired of spending hours and doing nothing because the event quest is bugged

10. ty warmane for 150% nether rocket and broom i can't even use, great event, xmas everyone

11. The invaders event is similar to snowman but with bigger spawn time and only a few. The idea is cool but if you go in westfall now alliance is being camped by 2 multiboxers so we cannot farm any eofs at all. Warmane should make a rule for multiboxers for christmas so they won't camp ppl and ruin the events......yesterday they camped us in ungoro and other zones...

12. can we have some info about the chests what they drop ?

13. I came to think that the most ungrateful players ultimately got what they deserved, just like in the good ol' days when Santa didn't gift spoiled, snotty brats anything: Pets, picnic basket and other stuff like that - not to say "nothing". Merry Christmas guys, maybe you're gonna behave in the future :)

14. guys, I am lost - just logged in and no idea where the get the q's from, all those that I see on global asking for ppl. could you share some details with me please? appreciate it!

First ... 7891011 ... Last