1. put more zones for eof farm or bring back the snowman , we can not farm , we are plenty of farmers and the mobs too low , just now i met in one potision 3 raid to w8 for one mob , this is tragic. plz make something and fast.

2. Anyone have some tips where should i wander around to find chest of virginity?

3. Donate 20 for 20€ get 24 coin. Warmane say ger 40% more coins. So need to get 28 coins not 24
    It is UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO UP TO 40%. You get the 40% bonus ONLY if you donate 300 coins and if you donate less than 300 coins your bonus will be lower.

4. Im extremely dissapointed with this Christmas event

5. is the 40% donation bonus active?

6. is the 40% donation bonus active?
    It is active BUT you get 40% only if you donate 300 coins. With lower donation = lower bonus %

7. Honestly sad to see how many people just want free stuff for nothing...to a lot of people donating is made easier(more sense) as they can get some EoF tier items with coins. You people honestly think just giving away ridiculous amounts of EoF for nothing is healthy for the server?
    See how well servers do that just let you pick up whatever item they want, they die, quickly.
    Be grateful for how healthy this server is.
    Thank you mods/admins for your insight.

8. C.O.C.K Den... Has been bugged for 3 hours now! ^^

9. C.O.C.K Den... Has been bugged for 3 hours now! ^^
    Sorry this quest is fine, It's the pre-quest to this one that has been bugged for 3 hours.

10. yep,who the hell is c.o.c.k. is bugged for a w hile

11. So, after devs have basically put many hours into development of something original, all people can to do is complain about not getting 1000 frosts with 0 effort and that a possibility to get rare and kinda expensive mounts and toys for free is not enough. Ungrateful and pathetic, nothing else.

I thank you for providing us with a Christmas event at all. Compared to last year, the event has improved - eof mobs have less hp, quest chain requires less roaming and is doable with pretty much any group (Santa was too challenging on Lordaeron last year and only organized and good geared groups could actually kill it). Also, quest reward instead of a couple boss drops for 25 ppl from final boss is a BIG plus.

On the downside the "glasses" mob James is really annoying because place gets overcrowded, which leads to only 1 person out of 20 looting glasses. Which wouldn't be problem in itself, but that leads to very few people who have completed that quest and are able to join raids for the last one - forming a 30+ Glitched Snowman group takes forever because people are still farming glasses.

Overall, I'm satisfied. Merry Christmas everyone.

12. Good event lots of fun TY TY TY I got Chromatic Sword ,Blue Murloc Egg,Picnic Basket.
    FREE ITEMS TY

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

13. Nice :)

Happy new year to all <3

Regards,
    Lixe

14. Congrats on another year warmane, looking forward to seeing what you have in store for 2020.

15. Who the hell is C.O.C.K still bugged....fix it

First ... 678910 ... Last