1. Look like they are bull**** about the 40% discount on donation part. Somewhere in the world are already 24/12 and all other parts of the world have been turned to 23/12 for sometimes and still seeing nothing happen.

2. Look like they are bull**** about the 40% discount on donation part. Somewhere in the world are already 24/12 and all other parts of the world have been turned to 23/12 for sometimes and still seeing nothing happen.
    when they mention times and dates, they do it in server time, which is London time.

3. SWIM, KILL, REPEAT quest is hard so time consuming, add more adds or make respawn timer lower.

4. wrost event ever... Everyone wants snowmans but they didnt added

5. wrost event ever... Everyone wants a stupid amount of emblems for 0 effort
    fixed that for you.

6. Eof farming mode ( ON ) OFF
    Thanks.

7. People wanted Snowmans because they want to depend on themselves but no, Warmane chosed this ******ed event....

8. People wanted Snowmans because they want to depend on themselves but no, Warmane chosed this ******ed event....
    without snowmans its not "christmas events"

9. I don't mean to offend any member of the Warmane team but it's been 9 hours since the post and donation bonuses are still not being applied. C'mon guys, let us give you your well deserved donations :D

10. You'd think these guys don't want our money

11. @Warmane

I guess I'll be one of the weirdos that will actually thank you for the awesome server you provide us and I wish all of you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and may all the endevours you stream to come true. I'm happy that you guys even put up with the effort of doing a custom Christmas event for such ungrateful people. I know for sure that I'm going to enjoy it. Have a good one :cheers:

12. Seems to be a little something for everyone to enjoy. Thank you for the fun Christmas events. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

13. When will they apply the discount for the donation? It's still not there

14. When will they apply the discount for the donation? It's still not there
    I think it is. I get like 10% rofl

First ... 34567 ... Last