1. What's with those negative replies... People need to understand that staff put their hardship to come up with all the event and stuffs for you to enjoy, and the server is free, stop whining and appreciate the hardwork they have done.

Wish you all staff and friends a merry Christmas and happy new year <3

2. Donate 20 for 20€ get 24 coin. Warmane say ger 40% more coins. So need to get 28 coins not 24

3. Donate 20 for 20€ get 24 coin. Warmane say ger 40% more coins. So need to get 28 coins not 24
    this is what i was thinking too

4. This event quest thing.. all fun and games but suddenly going from 40 man raids to solo mission to grind mobs is kindda lame. Having to wait endlessly just looses the point of doing the event.

5. 20+ people AoEing a place for a long *** spawn. smh. Impossible for classes without spammable AoE.

6. They said up to 40%. Not exactly 40%

7. Can someone confirm some rewards on Icecrown? Is it worth doing the events for in-game benefits?

8. This is for everyone who is having problems doing that quest chain that starts from Janise Joplin in Blade Edge's Mountains.
    Part 1) Kill 50 enemy players(Que random BG :D)
    Part 2) Kill those 4 Bosses. Okay so, It doesnt matter if ur on Lordaeron or Icecrown(Can't talk for other realms, never played on them), but make 40man grp.
    3/4Bosses require 1 tank, 5-7 Healers and rest dps. They r scattered on "each corner" of Blade Edge, that means they r Top Left side on map, Bottom Left, Bottom Right and Top Right.
    Strategy:
    Fire Boss - Tank kite him around, nuke him, eazy!
    "Thunder Boss" - Same, kite him around, nuke him but make sure to kite him away from "Clouds" he makes. Thats same mechanic as that boss in VoA, get away from clouds!
    Frost Boss - Kinda like Frost Boss in VoA, random ppl getting frozen and get some chill debuff, nothing bad, just HoP/Dispell/Cleans targeted players and nuke him.
    Wind Boss aka. "GOD"Mirko - boss kinda required 2 tanks, MT on boss, OT on ads that will keep spawning non stop... Ads doesnt do big dmg(or dmg @all, was so hyped, didint pay attention to them) but what is really annoying is that Mirko has timmer, that means he will heal A LOT! when we were doing it, someone said its 4min timer after he heals 1st time. So strategy for him is: MT on boss, OT on ads, MT kites Mirko around the area, Meele on Mirko non stop. OT, Healers and Rdps STACK! and hunters(this is mandatory!) MD every add on OT, then u AoE nuke them down. HUNTERS KEEP THOSE MD SPAMS NON STOP! Clear ads asap, Rdps go back on Mirko. When Mirko heals 1st time, that should be around 30-40%, every1 will rage, but it cant be helped, i think.
    So, now everyone attacks the Boss, OT still agroes Ads, and hunters keep those MD's. MT will kite Mirko now non stop, and spread the range of ur kiting. That means u gonna walk backwards, from 1 corner on that mini zone in Blade Edge to other side. IF u get unlucky, and Mirko heals again, pop every CD and nuke him. Use hero/bl @20-30% and play that u have enough dps in grp to down him b4 he heals again, otherwise u will fight him for 30mins xD.
    THATS ALL FOR 2nd QUEST... will take 1hour to do IF every1 does their job :D
    Part 3) Turn in and take new quest, to talk to "blablabla"Blacksmith. He is hiding in Hellfire Penins. cord: 36/46(not 100% sure, was reallly sleepy) above Den of Haalesh. He is chilling @bare edge, cliff of that rock. He will give u "GLASSES", keep them.
    Part 4) Npc is in Nagrand Arena. U gotta equipp glasses to see npc.
    Part 5) Convince 3 Bosses.
    That Furry Boss, forgot the name or race, its like a Halion fight strat. So i suggest, MT Bear, Healers(NightElfs r best for it), Rogs, Hunters and Boomies, dunno if some other class can do this too, equip Glasses, every1 else dont! Start the duel, and burn him, @some point, he will fade to "normal" realm, he will phase out, @that point OT and every1 that didint equip Glasses, start nuking him. Ppl that fought him 1st, with glasses, use shadowmeld, vanish, feigh death or just walk away from raid(dunno if it will work), basically reset combat status, equip ur normal head gear, and every1 nuke him down. EAZY... took us a lot of fails, till someone from grp got genius idea, how it works :D Any1way, its not bugged, its doable.
    2nd Boss, Rudolph i think, he as we guesseed, surrendered. I wasnt in inside realm, so i didnt see what others did, but i think someone talked to him, and he surrendered. easy.
    3rd Boss, forgot the name, is bit harder. How harder? Well, he gets every few sec shield, and its not ordinaly shield, its some sort of paladins Hands of....
    He gets Immune to Magic, then to Physical attacks... so basically, u gotta dispell his hands, OR 40ppl fight him for some time. 2nd strat will take longer to complete.
    Thats all 4 now, will do the rest and update this "guide"...

9. welp. this turned another gs whoring event with EoF farming on the side and people who want to have fun are left out :D

10. Quick info for you who arent sure about rewards etc *will use as less spoilers as I can*

1. Pearls are beign droped by 16k HP Lake creatures, which dissapear after 1 second, so stay in range + autoloot
    They have 2 minutes cooldown

2. Second quest item is droped by Worms. 7 minutes cooldown, they usually spawn in bulk, so be careful .

3. Last boss, winter one: 160-265M HP, pretty fun to go versus.

Reward: 3 items.
    1st item: mount *secured*
    2nd item: mount *not 100%*
    3rd item *cosmetic*

Have fun! Choo Choo!

11. Random mounts or specific? If the latter just say what they are.

12. Mount isnt 100% drop, 10/40 ppl got X51 rockets and Black AQ mount, rest got baskets and pets... and chromatic sword...

13. My opinion, after spending 4-6hrs, exploring and searching for Npcs, and Bosses, @least we could all get @least a mount that isnt obtainable by playing the game normally, but its my opinion :) i know my luck is below 0, like -1% when quest rewards are involved...*HINT* *HINT* *HINT* warmane devs...

14. Got [Romantic Picnic Basket] [Chromatic Sword] [Picnic Basket] ....

First ... 56789 ... Last