1. Multiboxing

Hi,

It's a nice thing to see one guy comming with his multiples accounts and by himself, winning the bg or giving a net advantage to the side who have this guy. People obviously cannot do anything and for me it's clearly a disrupting gameplay.

I get the fact of you guys authorizing it. Money reasons i guess.
    But please can someone explain to me if it's not that reason, what is it then ?

I really like this server you guys doing a amazing job, but honestly a lot of people are tired of this...

ps: sorry for my english, i'm not a fluent speaker.

2. Multiboxing was allowed on official server so it's allowed here aswell.

3. It was allowed there because the guy needed to take a subscription + the game for each account. It's a big money maker.
    I hope that Warmane earn some aswell. Actually do they? I don't even know.

4. When it comes to defend multiboxing they portrait a decisive attitude. But multiboxers are usually corrupting the pvp system.

Yes, 1 man cannot play like 10 men. But 10 characters controlled by 1 man can beat 10 characters controlled by 10 men. Becouse you cannot make 10 individual player to focus that perfectly. I've seen same multiboxer terrorising wintergrasp - even after battle was over - killing vendors, spamming starfall, having fun while killing every other player's fun.

That was never allowed in retail. Becouse that's called "distrupting gameplay" and they were very decisive on that. Controlling 5 chars and getting in a dungeon is veeeery different than roaming pvp all the time.

5. All you need to do is kill the first person in multibox chuchu train - that's the main account the dude is playing and that's the char every other acc is copying keystrokes from. If you kill him, other 9 are free kills. 10 individuals can easily kill a multiboxer. Hell, I did it alone once.

6. All you need to do is kill the first person in multibox chuchu train - that's the main account the dude is playing and that's the char every other acc is copying keystrokes from. If you kill him, other 9 are free kills. 10 individuals can easily kill a multiboxer. Hell, I did it alone once.
    But that's impossible! They've tried it and it didn't work when they walked face first into a multiboxer! you must be a liar!

Also, a group of 40 people are much more coordinated than a multiboxer, they just choose not to be. That's not the multiboxer's fault. I've had issues with groups of 2, let alone 40. Ask yourself how and realize how unskilled most players really are here.

7. Multiboxing was allowed on official server so it's allowed here aswell.
    With the difference that on official servers they were not 40man+ BiS characters. Stop spreading this useless excuse in every thread.

8. With the difference that on official servers they were not 40man+ BiS characters. Stop spreading this useless excuse in every thread.
    Implying there's a single multiboxer on Warmane that has all chars BiS geared? Please..

9. Even if the guy dosen't have the BiS char, it's still a pain in the a** to kill him.. If you can! Most of the time you can't.
    Like people in here said, in wintergraps for example and in the xp phase i saw a lot of guys dying because of that.. In both sides..

Anyway i'm not here to blame the staff because i really think that this is the best wotlk server. And it seems that a decision has been made so i'll stop talking about it.

But yeah, i still have a big pain in my heart when i'm seeing one..

10. 2 UH DK 2 BOOMY 2 SPRIEST, wait for him to engage something else wait dk's to get dots, aaaaaaand dead.