1. Any Neltharion Cata players on Icecrown?

Hi I was wondering if anyone from Neltharion Cata plays WOTLK Icecrown and if u do lmk , thanks , Saber.

2. you'd probably have better luck asking ingame, or on the discord http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387548

not a lot of players frequent the forums

3. I was from Neltharian , I was Alliance Oakwood was my main but had many others, guild master and founder of Anarchy Inc I played from the start up to close to the end of the server. Had a lot of fun on that server when it was at its peak. I play Alliance here on Ice crown , Oakwood,Deadlysaps,Trela,Holylightz just a few toon names and many others I also have some twinks I like to play now and then. I have a personal guild I play pretty much solo since many friends have come and gone lol,that's wow for you anyhow should you need any help send me a mail or in game chat id be glad to help or run battlegrounds .
    Edited: December 26, 2019

4. Ya,i used to play on Neltharion from moltdown to server closed.Had 4 character for PvP and 8 character for raid.It was fun until we got no attention,no fix and no update.Me and my friend was there until it closed and it was a bad experienced.Wotlk got all the attention,Mop atleast had a little and us abandon.End game raid bug never fix,Dungeon bug never fix,Warsong merge was bad as it got no played boost but bringing more worst,class bug getting ignore too long,but fixing Xmog bug was really bad(nobody really want to fix this).TBC secretly plan to release and Nelthrion dead more when they released (people leave to to other private cata server that is really bad script and free hit raid boss,but how could they cause they get the attention and getting continue fix).Forced to merged here.Getting one shot on BG.Had a little gold to raid LK and killed 2 time in 6month.But now got bored already i barely log in to get my vote point(even this was reduced because of no cata achievement).WOTLK calss rotation is too simple,3 button spam is no fun and playing without friend is no fun either.So happy for not playing on outland as it dies too fast anyway.Now spending rarely here to get the vote points so i might be able to play again getting all the attention like WOLTK have.
    Edited: December 31, 2019

5. Yes! Warsong + Nelth player....Had to switch to wotlk, not by choice :(