1. Money

How you earn money on Blackrock for example if you need for repair?

2. How you earn money on Blackrock for example if you need for repair?
    No need to earn money, you start with 20k gold

3. if you have no gold, you can:
    1. Create a new char (which will have 20k gold) > Send them to your Char with 0 gold
    2. Buy random items from Vendors (all items are FREE) > Sell them to NPCs for gold

4. if you have no gold, you can:
    1. Create a new char (which will have 20k gold) > Send them to your Char with 0 gold
    2. Buy random items from Vendors (all items are FREE) > Sell them to NPCs for gold
    the second solution was working but not now anymore. yes 20k gold seems high enough but we use gold in blackrock anyway and neither of those two options seems reasonable for making up for lost gold, i mean they work its true but it's a flaw in Blackrock system.
    i remember before big changes happened and degraded quality of Blackrock whenever we were relogging we had 20k in our bag and it was being reset to this amount automatically. but things changed, many blackrock nice features got removed. big and small issues like this happened and we have what we have now. I really miss old cool blackrock and its features and i don't know why it went downhill instead of improving