1. Hello!

Hey people, starting out here again. Played here for a little bit in the past never really maxed out any toons. I played on Gamer District in the past but it's no longer around and I need to get my WoW fix again. I'll be on Icecrown mainly and on the horde side, I'm based in South Africa so my times are generally the same to the server as far as I know.

I've played a bit of everything in my time so, I got no clue what I'm going to main here. Hoping some of you guys might be able to give me some insight on what some of the guilds are looking for. I've always focused my time on the PvE aspect of the game with the on battleground here and there to fill the time before raids. I've got exp in ICC 10 and 25hc with ranged DPS and healer but I kinda got boosted on the healer side lol. If anyone is willing to help me out on the ins and outs of the server and how things work here I would really appreciate it as I have played on a private server in a long while.

Cheers, hope to hear from you!

PS. Will post my toons name here once Ive decided on it

2. Welcome back to WoW fellow South African :) Check out Shades of Shivtr if you're interested in a fun progressive raiding guild. We've got quite a few South Africans. Happy Gaming