1. Skip it

First of all, thank you for seeing this thread. I dont why i am writing this now but i just wanted to share with you briefly about my ****ty life. I am 22 years old, just graduated from college, have not done any work since graduation (about 5 months). A failure applicant with no job, no friends, no girlfriend, no money, no family, nothing. Like how worthless piece of **** i am. Did you guys have a time like this before? Have you experienced this kinda thing? if you have, please share your wisdom which i would be so appreciate.

2. You have never worked in your life or you haven't worked since graduation?

3. Its just a phase, youll get over it.

Only yourself can change your life, set yourself a/some goal/s and work step by step for it.
    Sadly you cant choose your family but maybe you can get in touch again, just dont be afraid, dont let yourself hold back with anything.

Sry i cant tell you how/what to do in particular, i did alot of mistake by myself but maybe this can make you to rethink yourself and life.

4. Work on your self awareness:

"Self awareness is important because when we have a better understanding of ourselves, we are able to experience ourselves as unique and separate individuals. We are then empowered to make changes and to build on our areas of strength as well as identify areas where we would like to make improvements."

Acknowledge the lemons life has given you. Now make your effort to push those lemons behind you, or make lemonade out of them. Don't go do it all at once, take small steps to begin with, baby steps are better than nothing.

Take a week and use it for self reflection.

If things really start looking grim, you have to get professional help. There's no shame on needing help.