1. Thank you and happy holidays to the forum moderators.

I would like to wish the staff of this server and specifically the forum moderators a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Being a forum moderator is time consuming, hard work and what is it for? It's for us. You guys dedicate an incredible ammount of time to keeping the forums free from trolling, unnecessary argumentation and bad faith actors. With your diligent work, the forums are truly a place where constructive critizism, respectable discourse and fun forum games pan out! And who could forget the forum events? All of this brainstorming, scheduling and execution for us to have cool forum titles like the one Palutena announced just a few days ago!

When asked what I like the most about Warmane, I'm known to respond "The forums" and that's because all of you make it possible; both the people typing and engaging but also the staff who make sure everything is in line with the rulebook and is enforced like it should be. If I could place the forums in a DnD type tier-scale; the forums would be Lawful Good. Knowing that I can ALWAYS reach out to someone related to or responsible for the forums and get swift help with whatever may be on my mind is heartwarming, especially on christmas.

So to everyone in the staff here on the forums, thank you again. I'll be lighting a candle for you, hoping you got great gifts from family and loved ones while also wishing you an even better holiday season next year with even better gifts and celebrations all around. A holidays with not only great food, but also great company and a chistmas spirit all around. December was truly a blessing thus far.

Merry christmas, have a fantastic new year.
    Sincerely yours, Mootykins.

2. Light one extra for Obnoxious :D

3. Light one extra for Obnoxious :D
    They've all done a fantastic job. It's honestly hard for me to pick one staff member in particular that i would like to give more credit to than the others, because they've all done such a good job. Because of them the forums have, I think, really reached their peak potential of proper, free and open discussion together with elements of fun and overall enjoyment. To even call out one as better or more proficient than another would almost be to diminish the work of the other staffers, and all of them have really been putting their best foot forward this year!