1. Alliance Population

So , this has been around for quite a while now but its getting worse and worse , i know ill probably get comments like: "its dead" "well go horde" "stop complaining" . BUT hear me out , currently at this moment website says 350 online (not saying there arent) and im online on the alliance atm and /who on all levels says 25ppl , while on horde there are even t5 pugs! , everyone took the path of donating 30 coins for change to horde or just rerolling new character , BUT what good will that do , so many times alliance couldnt get bgs to pop/raids to fill just cause of lack of few more people, you all do pve on horde and thats it , but if one guild even was interested in preserving this server for bit longer i suggest someone transfers over and with time more alliance will stick around and ay bgs will pop again , you might say its dead but even 400 population server can work if factions are actually split somewhat evenly in numbers (***** for example lasted for so so long with those numbers) , u all cherish playing horde because it has more ppl now but in a few days even alliance will start having 0 online and server will eventually close so... Take out of this what u want and throw me some troll comments but i spilled how it really is.

2. The server has run its course.

There isn't a horde guild available that could even do a transfer to achieve what you describe. Of the small handful of guilds that have more than a dozen active players, few of them are truly active and dedicated. As you point out yourself, raids are done largely via pugs. Any that attempted the transfer would dissolve in the process.

You'd have better luck convincing 30 non-warmane-playing friends to take up a new interest in TBC Warcraft and having them create accounts to play with you.

3. The server has run its course.

There isn't a horde guild available that could even do a transfer to achieve what you describe. Of the small handful of guilds that have more than a dozen active players, few of them are truly active and dedicated. As you point out yourself, raids are done largely via pugs. Any that attempted the transfer would dissolve in the process.

You'd have better luck convincing 30 non-warmane-playing friends to take up a new interest in TBC Warcraft and having them create accounts to play with you.
    Think about it, if Warmane can't get players to: (listed below) and you ask him
    /her to get friends to play here?

(-level up to 70 lvl in 5-8 hour in X5 rate
    -get honor by x1 rate means the same slow way like on retail
    -players farm professions on x1 rate
    - player farm several months for reputation because it's on x1 rates)

Players won't level up a character in 8 hour max to get in End Game content in several months - half year work.

Warmane won't change server rates and don't even write a suggestion about it, because ALL of them are DENIED.

4. You'd have better luck convincing 30 non-warmane-playing friends to take up a new interest in TBC Warcraft and having them create accounts to play with you.
    I doubt that. Because I'd have to make 30 friends before even inviting them to play :'(