1. we will be in exactly the same position next year even if they erase all gold on realm

2. Hi, I'm just wondering (just started playing on this server as of late December) how does the server's economy get so unbalanced money wise? I never saw a gold squish happen in my 10+ years playing on official.

3. Hi, I'm just wondering (just started playing on this server as of late December) how does the server's economy get so unbalanced money wise? I never saw a gold squish happen in my 10+ years playing on official.
    Blizzard keeps increasing gold cap instead. There are now items that cost millions of gold. Warmane can't do that because of wotlk client limitations so they have chosen to do gold squishes instead. But that applies more to Icecrown than to Lordaeron.

4. It's going to be sometime in January between the 20th and 30th.
    is this for real ? or a joke ?
    cuz ppl take this as an official announcement and the economy already got screwed up. lots of things are very expansive

5. is this for real ? or a joke ?
    cuz ppl take this as an official announcement and the economy already got screwed up. lots of things are very expansive
    The economy started inflating back in October and November, long before I or anyone else told the community.
    No specific date between the 20th and 30th has been set as far as I'm aware but I expect to see a news thread in the coming days.

6. Supposedly between Jan 20th - 30th as Repost has said before.

And the economy started to inflate because people "know" there will be a gold squish coming up, happens every year once people start speculating about the squish

7. Supposedly between Jan 20th - 30th as Repost has said before.

And the economy started to inflate because people "know" there will be a gold squish coming up, happens every year once people start speculating about the squish
    LOL

It's not like people started farming gold, they only bumped prices in AH.

The gold income from loot, sell, quests is what ****s the economy.

8. The economy started inflating back in October and November, long before I or anyone else told the community.
    That's because of this:
    If Warmane announced that they're ditching the idea of yearly squish and instead doing it only when needed the amount of inflation during the end of the year would surely go down. Maybe not completely but it would stabilize over few months until people see that it indeed wouldn't happen.
    Edited: January 20, 2020

9. The inactivity cleanup and gold squish will be conducted and completed on February 17, 2020. Downtime is expected to be multiple hours.
    Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2019 will have their names removed.
    Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login.

Level 1 - 20 characters that have not been played since August 2019 will be removed.
    Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
    Characters that are guild masters will result in the guild being removed.

Blackrock characters that have been deleted pending restore for over 3 months will be removed.

10. If Warmane announced that they're ditching the idea of yearly squish and instead doing it only when needed the amount of inflation during the end of the year would surely go down. Maybe not completely but it would stabilize over few months until people see that it indeed wouldn't happen.
    But wait, that means inflation caused by squish is healthy for economy. Whole point of squish is healthy economy. that means, october to 1st jan(3 months) of inflation is not as healthy as almost 5 motnhs - october(inflation caused by previous squishes) up to squish in 17. feb(almost 5 months).

Would be cool if Warmane dropped the act about "hEalthY EcONomY" and just say it.

11. Blizzard keeps increasing gold cap instead. There are now items that cost millions of gold. Warmane can't do that because of wotlk client limitations so they have chosen to do gold squishes instead. But that applies more to Icecrown than to Lordaeron.
    If you Say, " That applies more to Icecrown than to Lordaeron" Why does Warmane do it for all realms? or do it at all? Why is this the only private server that does this? This especially effects the realms with lower xp rates and the average casual players that will suffer from the losses. Or is it easier for Warmane to just press one button, to make it easier for them? At least the "Gold Cap" in the past in my opinion is way better then cutting everyone's currency in half. Seems ridiculous for Warmane to continue this year after year. My opinion is this is not for a healthier economy, old and new players are leaving and do not want to support the server anymore. When all their hard earned legit gold is taken from them, cut in half year after year. Many old and new players donated for coins and items with real money to buy gold through the shop and trade system to support the server to be taken away, cut in half. We as old players "Stood by Warmane" supported you through the good times and the bad "Moltdown" and still continued to support you. Please Warmane Staff, show us some love and end this.
    Edited: February 16, 2020

12. I do not enter the web, only the game, and I have not seen any email that warned (mailbox game) ..... I would have bought a lot of things :(

thx by info

13. I agree sir. There are many indicators (such as bugs that I met for first time in 2020) that Warmane staff doesn't show interest in this "project". I am completely dissappointed. And the gold squish sadly amplifies this.

14. I agree sir. There are many indicators (such as bugs that I met for first time in 2020) that Warmane staff doesn't show interest in this "project". I am completely dissappointed. And the gold squish sadly amplifies this.
    Look at the dates. Why are you commenting on a thread from almost a year ago?

First 123 Last