1. No that is completely fine, those items are easily obtainable, as is all gear that is available in soloqueue just by queuing 2s. If the rewards are the exact same as 2s why even bother aside from achievements. I think it is a fair expectation that if you play 3s, you get 3s gear.. /shrug. As people have said, soloqueue is just going to kill 3s even more since half of icecrown is full bis and has no reason to queue actual 3s anyway.

2. what we basically need is 1 thing:

- make 3s more active

what can we do to make it more attractive:

- make some rewards easier to obtain (without making other brackets too uninteresting)

- making some rewards harder to obtain in other brackets (which is what we did by not letting soloq get 3s stuff)

- > these are the 2 choices..but do we really want to restrict a whole (very popular) bracket just to "equalize" them in popularity? i think this is the wrong way, SoloQ is demanding enough and should reward 3s items, especially considering the fact that blackrock can get said gear from 2s

I feel it would work best as follows:
    - shoulder rating is 2k in 3s/SoloQ only (no more in 2s @ blackrock, but pve 277 should be obtainable from 2v2 aswell to match the difficulty of how to get them - just s8 shoulders should be special)

- weapon rating is [2.1k in 3s] & [2.2k in SoloQ] across all servers. Blackrock should get pve 271-277 weapons from ~2k in 2s- and only t2 s8 from 3s/SoloQ as other servers (this will breathe life into regular 3s without interfering too much with other brackets or doing down other servers; blackrock doesnt seem to have 271 weapons at all but they should be implented in order to represent the progressive nature; [2.3k in 2s] maybe for weapon rating aswell, but if so, then across all servers)

3. what we basically need is 1 thing:

- make 3s more active
    From each server's own perspective the current rules make sense but we aren't playing on individual servers mostly - we are playing in a pool of 3 servers and therefore the differences shouldnt be tooo big: atm, Lordaeron is completely ****ed (i dont play there, so no bias) and blackrock seems to be super strong - that doesnt go well in 1 pool

4. I have been playing both solo Q on old AT and solo Q now and i've also played for 2 weeks now on the newer solo Q with cross realms. Below you'll find my list of things that are godd/bad and what I personally believe needs to be changed for the sake of creating a fair and balance solo Q system.

1.) Crossrealm - Amazing, good job. It's about dang time. However, you need to understand the concept of 3v3 should not allow you to be paired up with certain compositions in solo Q. Now duoQ maybe a different story since two players are risking more so it's okay if they wish to try random compositions out together like rogue warrior.

2.) The queue system - Right now, it feels insanely slow & it also doesn't feel balanced at all. When queuing, you shouldn't be allowed to get the same players back to back. You shouldn't be getting compositions that don't match. Arms warrior, hunter? Not really strong and seems to be a common reccurence. Maybe consider either not allowing certain specs to enter together? Or maybe certain specs with certain classes? I.E - Arms warrior , Any hunter. Or Arms warrior , Any rogue? Or possibly bringing back the old Melee Caster Healer composition? It was honestly insanely balanced, it just needed a little tweaking so you don't get the same players on your team back to back.

3.) A dodge system - Create a way to put certain toxic people on a dodge system and give us a small amount of players we're allowed to dodge but still let us dodge certain players. AKA - If I get Mr.Joe warrior and I don't like his attitude, I don't like his awareness in the arena and I don't appreciate him talking halfway through a match because he's just bad, then let me put him on a dodge list (of maybe 5-10?) so as to not get paired with him anymore.

4.) The gearing system - I don't agree with it being a 2v2 gear rating system. I believe solo Q is GENERALLY a lot harder to play and compete in than 3v3 with 2 other players you can build synergy with overtime and eventually get your shoulders/weapon. In solo Q it's legit toxic, no synergy and requires the highest level of skill, ESPECIALLY considering half the compositions currently don't even work together so it requires some form of cooperation to make things work. Oh and don't forget, you can't casually turn on voice with 2 others in solo Q, where as 3v3 you can prep and get everything going on a discord while you are in queue.

5.) Offtopic - Bring the possibility of allowing people to queue random dungeon system on blackrock to further "assist" in the gearing process or possibly give people something to do instead of queuing solo Q or 2v2 when it becomes too cancerous to keep spam queuing. Just a thought, because there are times I wouldn't mind just pumping some ez pz heals in a random WoTLK dungeon to help some kiddies out and I don't want to level just to do all of that lol.

6.) Offtopic - Possibly consider cross realm adding/whispering and such. I noticed it sort of works? But only if you get into a solo Q game, whisper someone on your team and then when you leave you can keep texting them as long as you or the other person don't relog.

Anyways, my 2 cents.

I am Bleshu and I approve this post!

Thanks!

5. I have been playing both solo Q on old AT and solo Q now and i've also played for 2 weeks now on the newer solo Q with cross realms. Below you'll find my list of things that are godd/bad and what I personally believe needs to be changed for the sake of creating a fair and balance solo Q system.

1.) Crossrealm - Amazing, good job. It's about dang time. However, you need to understand the concept of 3v3 should not allow you to be paired up with certain compositions in solo Q. Now duoQ maybe a different story since two players are risking more so it's okay if they wish to try random compositions out together like rogue warrior.

2.) The queue system - Right now, it feels insanely slow & it also doesn't feel balanced at all. When queuing, you shouldn't be allowed to get the same players back to back. You shouldn't be getting compositions that don't match. Arms warrior, hunter? Not really strong and seems to be a common reccurence. Maybe consider either not allowing certain specs to enter together? Or maybe certain specs with certain classes? I.E - Arms warrior , Any hunter. Or Arms warrior , Any rogue? Or possibly bringing back the old Melee Caster Healer composition? It was honestly insanely balanced, it just needed a little tweaking so you don't get the same players on your team back to back.

3.) A dodge system - Create a way to put certain toxic people on a dodge system and give us a small amount of players we're allowed to dodge but still let us dodge certain players. AKA - If I get Mr.Joe warrior and I don't like his attitude, I don't like his awareness in the arena and I don't appreciate him talking halfway through a match because he's just bad, then let me put him on a dodge list (of maybe 5-10?) so as to not get paired with him anymore.

4.) The gearing system - I don't agree with it being a 2v2 gear rating system. I believe solo Q is GENERALLY a lot harder to play and compete in than 3v3 with 2 other players you can build synergy with overtime and eventually get your shoulders/weapon. In solo Q it's legit toxic, no synergy and requires the highest level of skill, ESPECIALLY considering half the compositions currently don't even work together so it requires some form of cooperation to make things work. Oh and don't forget, you can't casually turn on voice with 2 others in solo Q, where as 3v3 you can prep and get everything going on a discord while you are in queue.

5.) Offtopic - Bring the possibility of allowing people to queue random dungeon system on blackrock to further "assist" in the gearing process or possibly give people something to do instead of queuing solo Q or 2v2 when it becomes too cancerous to keep spam queuing. Just a thought, because there are times I wouldn't mind just pumping some ez pz heals in a random WoTLK dungeon to help some kiddies out and I don't want to level just to do all of that lol.

6.) Offtopic - Possibly consider cross realm adding/whispering and such. I noticed it sort of works? But only if you get into a solo Q game, whisper someone on your team and then when you leave you can keep texting them as long as you or the other person don't relog.

Anyways, my 2 cents.

I am Bleshu and I approve this post!

Thanks!
    1) Bad idea, It would only increase average queue times and hunter+arms+hpal is not that bad at all in woltlk, some players even play it in real 3v3, its called KFC, the whole idea of SQ is random teeam vs random team. Rogue warr is bad i agree but there are almost no rogues in sq.

2) MCH system is garbage when 70-80% players play melee classes in sq. It would make even longer queues since casters are rare in sq especually on higher mmr.

3)You can dodge players already, you simply leave in prep room if you don't like some toxic guy. You won't lose rating but you will get deserter debuff for 15mins.

4)How the hell soloq require more skill than real 3v3?! This is nonsense, how you explain that most of players with 2.2k soloq exp can't even pass 2,1k 2s or 3s, soloq is just random **** bracket, even bad player can get high ratings because of that. It doesn't matter how good/bad you are if you get some cancer kids in sq you can't win.

5-6)They probably won't make that, they are so lazy that they can't even make faster start crystals in prep room, even when we asked 100 times for it.

6. bump for faster start crystals in prep room

7. Icecrown RUINED Solo Q,
    0 arena experience,
    0 gear
    they go pve, like wtf
    also u need to do something about WARRIORS< EVERY SINGLE GUY IS WARRIOR, ALWAYS !!!!!! EVERY ARENA is 1WARR AGAINST ANOTHER PLZPLZPLZPZPLZ DO SOMETHING

8. 4.) The gearing system - I don't agree with it being a 2v2 gear rating system. I believe solo Q is GENERALLY a lot harder to play and compete in than 3v3 with 2 other players you can build synergy with overtime and eventually get your shoulders/weapon. In solo Q it's legit toxic, no synergy and requires the highest level of skill, ESPECIALLY considering half the compositions currently don't even work together so it requires some form of cooperation to make things work. Oh and don't forget, you can't casually turn on voice with 2 others in solo Q, where as 3v3 you can prep and get everything going on a discord while you are in queue.
    You only consider your side of the coin - keep in mind that everything that's bad for you is equally as bad for the enemy team as well. They don't talk on discord too, they get random lowbies and inexperience people too, they get random compositions too. If it's difficult for everyone = it happens to be easy for everyone.

9. 1_ replace snipe tool aka " spectate npc " by a new one called " Replay npc " like the one old arena tournament had , so that people can still watch the games , spot wintraders etc... BUT without being able to snipe / dodge . ---> now why is this good ? ---> because : 90% of the players nowadays are using the spectate npc to snipe comps that are easy for them to beat and they just never ever q untill there is an ez comp that they can beat , this results in a very dead and boring bracket , it's also bad for you warmane you will get less coins because this way even the worst players can ezly farm full gear in no time by just sniping ez comps ;p

2_ Soloq mmr system : almost every time you can tell who is going to be inr ur team and who s gonna be in the enemy team before you even q which gives certain advantages to players over others , some are even abusing this logging discord with each other and agreeing to q at same time is this rly " solo q " to you guys when i had a guy that admits the holy paladins always tells him on discord before he ques so that they re in the same team ? to me its not more like snipe / cancer que ---------> why should the mmr system be reworked ? ---> because: it will make solo q more fair and fun and more players will be motivated to keep playing because they will enjoy it instead of getting the same 2 guys and fighting the same 3 other guys over and over and over and over and over again , they all quit at one point or an other and disband and stop playing , trust you want pvp brackets to be alive cuz its one of the main reasons people are playing wotlk

3_ murge solo q with 3v3 , ----> why ? because: 3v3 is dead and even during the 3v3 hour there s just 1-2 ( max ) teams at 2k+ rating and we only get +5 or -20

10. How is that fair to merge regular 3s with solo que 3s? wtf? Who cares if 3v3 is dead. Worst thing I can imagine is advantage of fully prepared 3s team going vs random people in 3s solo que.

11. For years I've been telling my friends and myself that League of Legends community is absolutely terrible and they should learn a lot from WoW community - they are such nice people. ...and then solo queue was created. I STAND CORRECTED, I GUESS.

Do not merge regular 3s with SQ - that would obviously be unfair. I am not too happy about duoQ either. Solo queue should be about your own ability to carry yourself through the ladder, not find someone (or even pay) who can carry you...

Do not introduce ilvl/resilience restrictions on ANY spec. We have MMR for that. If you don't want to get those players in your team, you play couple of dozen games (which is absolutely nothing) and raise your rating. If lowbies manage to keep up with your rating, maybe they deserve to participate in arenas. If you are stuck in the bottom, it's your fault that you are not better than lowbies. I have no clue why people expect to just play with/against people of their own skill and gear FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. Stop complaining, start the grind.

Do not introduce ignore system so you can select people you don't want to play with. First of all, queues for DPS are too long as it is right now. Secondly, beginners would be completely ****ed - how the hell do you want people to learn if every time someone makes a stupid mistake you desert him from games? Improvement doesn't happen over a few games, you grind hundreds of them and gradually improve. With this system, new players would start getting infinite queues after few dozen games and simply quit. That's not nice. And if you feel frustrated about getting new players in your team anyway - read chapter 2. The same rule applies in literally every competitive ranked game - csgo, lol, whatever. If you are good enough, you will surpass bad people's MMR and won't meet them again. If you are not good enough, time to admit that to yourself and stop flaming.

12. Amazing! Happy to have solo queue on Icecrown!

13. It would be nice to buy T2 weapons, tabards from solo que. or make it that way where 3s teams can get solo que teams as enemies, so it is not impossible to get 2.2k from regular 3s

14. Good day everybody,

My name is Warrior, I am from Icecrown, I want to report a problem when you want to soloqueue, once you go and speak to the goblin to queue soloqueue, but you are in a group with a lot of people says "the maximum group size of Duo Queue is 2", first I am not the leader, and second I want to soloqueue alone while I am in raid group, so I recommend to give this kind of privilege only to the group or raid leader to be able to queue as in queue for 2c2, "Hey mate, give me leader to queue....sure mate" I hope you undertand me, since I want to queue while the raid leader is organazing the group and I enjoy killing people in soloqueue while, thanks.

Regards
    Warrior

First ... 21011121314 ... Last