1. Would be nice to have the same features for Pve cross realm would be nice

2. Do not introduce ilvl/resilience restrictions on ANY spec. We have MMR for that. If you don't want to get those players in your team, you play couple of dozen games (which is absolutely nothing) and raise your rating. If lowbies manage to keep up with your rating, maybe they deserve to participate in arenas. If you are stuck in the bottom, it's your fault that you are not better than lowbies. I have no clue why people expect to just play with/against people of their own skill and gear FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. Stop complaining, start the grind.

Do not introduce ignore system so you can select people you don't want to play with. First of all, queues for DPS are too long as it is right now. Secondly, beginners would be completely ****ed - how the hell do you want people to learn if every time someone makes a stupid mistake you desert him from games? Improvement doesn't happen over a few games, you grind hundreds of them and gradually improve. With this system, new players would start getting infinite queues after few dozen games and simply quit. That's not nice. And if you feel frustrated about getting new players in your team anyway - read chapter 2. The same rule applies in literally every competitive ranked game - csgo, lol, whatever. If you are good enough, you will surpass bad people's MMR and won't meet them again. If you are not good enough, time to admit that to yourself and stop flaming.
    I understand your point, but on the other hand you get people who AFK, troll, refuse to play because of a 'bad comp', I had a dude who said if we do not win within 20 seconds he goes AFK, go full pve and die within a global, or make insanely stupid mistakes like mage blinking right into bladestorm at the begging of the game, not using ice block and dying like a mosquito. Even the warrior laughed that he accidentally killed the mage because he went priest. And when it comes to surpassing bad people's MMR - I've been teamed up with players where there was over 300MMR difference between them, so not exactly...

My point is there sometimes (too often) are situations where you ARE MUCH BETTER than the lowbies/bads, you play at 110%, but there is simply not a chance where you could solo carry a game, and you are stuck.

Also not sure what happened to the queues. I got to 2k rating within the first couple of days as a MDPS with a pretty good win/lose ratio (Icecrown), the queues were about 1 minute. Now I'm back from holidays, wanted to climb to 2k on my alt (similar gear, starter MMR) and I get the above + 5-7 minutes of waiting (also Icecrown). I guess people are losing interest... so imagine climbing where you wait 7 minutes, get an afker, lose, wait another 7 minutes... now that requires determination :D

3. I understand your point, but on the other hand you get people who AFK, troll, refuse to play because of a 'bad comp', I had a dude who said if we do not win within 20 seconds he goes AFK, go full pve and die within a global, or make insanely stupid mistakes like mage blinking right into bladestorm at the begging of the game, not using ice block and dying like a mosquito. Even the warrior laughed that he accidentally killed the mage because he went priest.
    Out of 200+ games I've played from scratch, this has literally NEVER happened to me. Not once. I could believe that it has happened to you several times but I sure as hell don't believe that it is the majority of your experience, more than 50%+ arenas or some **** like that.

UNLESS... you are toxic and you decided to conveniently leave this part out. :) If you are raging on people who are simply new to arenas and make "newbie" mistakes, then it is YOUR fault for provoking them and you deserve to get trolled. Morallity is just as important of a quality in SQ as your technical skills, if not even more.

And when it comes to surpassing bad people's MMR - I've been teamed up with players where there was over 300MMR difference between them, so not exactly...

My point is there sometimes (too often) are situations where you ARE MUCH BETTER than the lowbies/bads, you play at 110%, but there is simply not a chance where you could solo carry a game, and you are stuck.
    First of all, is there a way to see the exact MMR of each player? That number that's shown in arenas' end table, it is hard to believe for me it is the real individual player's MMR, because... every single player's on the same team MMR number is identical - that's just not possible. Maybe that's an average team's MMR? :?

Secondly, if MMR system is really that unbalanced, then it sure as hell must go both ways - sometimes your enemies will outrank you by quite a bit, and sometimes you will outrank your enemies just as well, it balances out. Unless... you suggest Warmane targetted YOU specifically and wrote such an algorithm that deliberately attempts to ruin your personal experience?

Thirdly, if MMR system is really that unbalanced, then we should directly fix MMR system, not introduce new workarounds that will create new problems. Treat the disease, not the symptoms. Bugged (or whatever) MMR system is not a justification for ignore system / resilience restrictions.

Also not sure what happened to the queues. I got to 2k rating within the first couple of days as a MDPS with a pretty good win/lose ratio (Icecrown), the queues were about 1 minute. Now I'm back from holidays, wanted to climb to 2k on my alt (similar gear, starter MMR) and I get the above + 5-7 minutes of waiting (also Icecrown). I guess people are losing interest...
    This really depends on the time you are playing. During peak hours I have no issues with queue times as a MDPS (well, they are not instant, but bearable). However, in the evening it's kind of a nightmare.

so imagine climbing where you wait 7 minutes, get an afker, lose, wait another 7 minutes... now that requires determination :D
    Imagine you introduce res/ilvl restrictions AND ignore system and after several weeks your ignore list is FILLED with people because you are so god damn amazing and everyone is worse than you. You queue, you wait for 8 hours, NO pop at all, no win or loss... And same for the people who didn't even choose to use the ignore system, but everyone else ignored them. Yeah, I would stick with your scenario any day of the week.

4. Of course it is not 50% but still the percentage is high unfortunately, I usually play evenings CET. If I start again on my alt, I will write these gams down.

And you can check the real MMR if you go to match history on the armory.

I'm not saying this is some conspiracy against me or that I would introduce bleshu's ideas like ignore list, messing with the random (which would no longer be random) comps, ignore, dodge or gearing systems - no way, my whole point is you can give your best but still have issue climbing because of your teammates' inappropriate behaviour.

5. my whole point is you can give your best but still have issue climbing because of your teammates' inappropriate behaviour.
    And that's where I 100% disagree with you. There will always be some games where you can play perfectly but still lose, just like there will always be some games where you play poorly but get carried by random teammates. But those games are few and far between, in the vast majority of games you absolutely can decide whether you win or lose with your actions.

You said you are 2k+ even while getting afkers and trollers. How is THAT no contradicting to your words? You proved that despite having trolls in your team sometimes, you can achieve the high ratings anyway.

6. i think soloQ queue time is a bit long cause of low number of healers. please make some incentives and policies to encourage healers to queue more.

7. i think soloQ queue time is a bit long cause of low number of healers. please make some incentives and policies to encourage healers to queue more.
    this is a good idea

8. this is a good idea
    That was not an idea, lmao. That's just saying "you should make the queues shorter", which is... basically saying nothing. And idea would be a way to actually do it. "Make some incentives to play a healer" are just empty words. What do you propose, EXACTLY? Extra arena points if you play healer? :D Coins, gold? That ain't gonna happen, buddy.

9. make hybrid paladins count as holy ( healer ) in solo q just like back on arena tournament please

10. Make 150 mmr max difference while queing, sick of losing 20 rate to 1400 team srsly

11. lucianca, just get gud stop complaining

12. lucianca, just get gud stop complaining
    I guess this is the place to 'complain' as you put it and the game is where you 'get gud' of course

13. Reposting this. Originally posted on Icecrown forum, but I was made aware that here is the right place.

SoloQ matchmaking RANT
    Alright, basically I waited 270 games in order to talk about this, but the pattern is all to clear now. I can’t say I’m a good PvP player, but I’m definitely 1.8k-2kish player and always been since AT especially as a warrior. I have a 6.3gs non SM arms warrior on Icecrown and I’m getting all competitive and hyped about SoloQ just like everyone else and I made my way up to 1800 quite fast, but boy is this matchmaking flawed.

3 times it happened that for 30 or 40 games in a row I got matched EXCLUSIVELY with no exceptions with people that are either undergeared or have a really bad winrate or bad synergy as a team. That's right. I don't remember their exact MMRs as we're talking about let's say ~100 games. However, I can say that when I won some games in these "series" it would give me around 20 rate, on the other hand, when I lost - only substracted around 5-8. This imho means that the MMR gap was apparently not in my favor. The fact alone that u get paired with players with 20-47, 50-60, 457-530 stats for 30 games in a row in soloQ means that something is wrong regardless of MMR and that your chances of wining are really thin as these people mostly lose. Now I know probably some players that are full bis and their skill level is 2.5k should win some of these disadvantageous games and get on top anyway but that is not the case with me. I just wanna play have fun and improve but 30-40 games in a row playing with undergeared blackrock mages/destro locks with 200hks and 900 resilence just kills it for me and I’ll just stop playing for now. I’m sure other ppl are experiencing this as well. I’m not asking for easy pts and matches. I’m asking to play with ppl on my gear level and skill level because having to play 40 games with toxic, bad players is counterproductive.

Hopefully something will be done about this.
    30-40 games in a row with bad players in 260 games is not chance, it’s an algorithm and a pattern.

14. 'Hopefully something will be done about this.
    30-40 games in a row with bad players in 260 games is not chance, it’s an algorithm and a pattern.'

it doesn't help that's for sure

15. I wonder if you guys could make shoulders and tier2 weapons available for solo ques as well. Solo queue is a pretty nice feature getting awarded by it would be awesome.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last