1. I keep a positive win rate of about 60-70% at 1800 MMR, but can’t seem to get higher rate due to constantly getting matched vs 1400 rate teams that are not low geared or unaware of how to play their class which justifies the logic behind distracting huge amounts upon loss to such a team. I know that if I were really good I’d still manage to climb but I’m a 1.8-2k player and I’m hardstuck at 1.8 with a well-positive winrate. Pls, I’d rather wait a bit longer than playing mostly vs teams where if I lose i get -15 and if I win I get +5. Just makes it overwhelming to play.

Really hope this will be taken into consideration. There is no shortage of PvPers with this cross realm thing which is awesome btw!
    subtracting huge amounts*

2. Please make it so that people that queue into a duo queue team (on their team) don't get punished for it, win or loss. Either that or just disable duo queue.

3. Hi, I think this is a revolutionary system related to WoW, but I feel there's any specific gap between players what I can compare as an example is most of players still dont have a mind-set of coming full gemed or either enchanted to make the thing flow, when comes to PvP is a mandatory be preparated no just go there as full PvE gear and die It dont make the quality so if there anyway from Dev staff to implement a varaible in order to filter these PvE people, Idk whould be amazing.

4. Hi, I think this is a revolutionary system related to WoW, but I feel there's any specific gap between players what I can compare as an example is most of players still dont have a mind-set of coming full gemed or either enchanted to make the thing flow, when comes to PvP is a mandatory be preparated no just go there as full PvE gear and die It dont make the quality so if there anyway from Dev staff to implement a varaible in order to filter these PvE people, Idk whould be amazing.
    If you aren't fully gemmed or enchanted it literally doesn't let you even queue, does it? At least the several times I attempted to queue with my weapon in inventory, I got this error message.

As for PvE gear, you are incorrect - MMR system is made for filtering players, we don't need anything else. Don't like the pve geared teammates? Climb to the ratings their PvE gear is holding them back from.

5. Lawwl, system is not working at the moment. Last weekend I got excited and returned on Warmane to test Soloq feature. I played 40 games and in almost every game had opponent with Shadowmourne. Once again, I just returned back, my rating was 0
    If I was lucky and got someone with Shadowmourne we could win, if no - gg.

My hunter is not fully geared but is way above minimum conditions, so the system is not working at all:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

6. To be honest, I don`t know how is this possible at all.
    Solution is obvious but I`m not sure how to implement it at all - to divide ranking ladder into 2 or even 3 parts depending on what ilvl is allowed in each of them.

7. Lawwl, system is not working at the moment. Last weekend I got excited and returned on Warmane to test Soloq feature. I played 40 games and in almost every game had opponent with Shadowmourne. Once again, I just returned back, my rating was 0
    If I was lucky and got someone with Shadowmourne we could win, if no - gg.

My hunter is not fully geared but is way above minimum conditions, so the system is not working at all:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    How is shadowmourne relevant to MMR?

8. could you make it so it also gives arena points on flush?

9. From yesterday i cant see the solo q arena vendor . Please dont tell you disabled the feature for icecrown couse that was the best pvp thing in the realm and if you did pls give it back to us

10. From yesterday i cant see the solo q arena vendor . Please dont tell you disabled the feature for icecrown couse that was the best pvp thing in the realm and if you did pls give it back to us
    It seems they have removed arena joiner npc from dalaran.
    go stormwind/orgrimmar to queue

11. This reminds me very much of lol. What randos will u get? win and all gg, lose and everything thinks everyone else is a ******, who will dc, who will complain about lag, heal will insult ppl joining as 5.5, u w8ed longer in the queue than game lasted , and when u get a gd team enemy has left b4 start and its draw.... and yet im still playin it... guess we all masochists deep inside.

12. To be honest, I'm just playing 3s soloq for weekly arena points. It's just pointless, 9/10 times You just fight vs team full wrathful+bis pve adds, usually warriors/dk with smournes.

If I see an caster Im so glad that the fight have a chance to actually remind something like "fight", otherwise its just human's with double pve bis trins smashing.

As long as I saw, there are just two types of ppl in solo q:
    1) stats lik 5-30
    2)stats like 25-7
    other words, full pvp/pve bis queing duo and all the rest. Playing in 3s soloq (tbh similiar to any arena where icecrown is included) is as enjoyable as hitting Yourself in the balls for 10 minutes. Sadly, I dont see any solution for this (other than get rid off duoQ with is just plain stupid idea imo and completely aganist the idea of "Solo Que").

For now we have The Smasher thats just rolls over every arena as humans and the rest. If there would just be an other option to get wrathfuls with out this damn arenas, I would never join any 2/3/5s ever again :)

13. It seems they have removed arena joiner npc from dalaran.
    go stormwind/orgrimmar to queue
    Where in Org? He isn't by the arena master guy as normal

14. Where in Org? He isn't by the arena master guy as normal
    next to Arena spectator npc. (north of "vallye of honor")

I guess you can ask on /1 or /gobal. Someone would bering you there

15. So, I've always used the arena npc in the warrior training area... just found this guy. Thanks for the help

First ... 61415161718 Last