1. next to Arena spectator npc. (north of "vallye of honor")

I guess you can ask on /1 or /gobal. Someone would bering you there
    Thanks man! Helped alot

2. About the requirements

I want to play some 3v3 solo queue for the weekly arena points (which btw, when do they drop and how much are they?)

But it says i require gems and enchants on me, i have some decent level 80 gear, although its not pvp, i dont wanna spend a fortune on enchants on gear that i will toss soon enough

So, can i just fill the gem slots i have on my gear, and buy the cheapest enchants just to queue up?

3. May 4, 2020  
    Are there information on the solo queue NPC's location? I searched and found some video on youtube that shows a big goblin in Dalaran, but it's not there anymore. Looking at the replies it seems now the npc is in the faction cities, but I don't see anything for alliance, tried typing "/tar solo" near the PVP vendors but doesn't seem to target anything.

4. May 4, 2020  
    Are there information on the solo queue NPC's location? I searched and found some video on youtube that shows a big goblin in Dalaran, but it's not there anymore. Looking at the replies it seems now the npc is in the faction cities, but I don't see anything for alliance, tried typing "/tar solo" near the PVP vendors but doesn't seem to target anything.
    stormwind?
    he is located next to the npc to queue 2vs2, 3vs3, 5vs5 (the room behind king's throne)

5. June 7, 2020  
    ok this is matchmaking is really really busted now.....i played alot of games this season on my disc (1000+) and got to 2k etc etc but then slowly dropped and for a month now i am at 1800 and im only getting ppl with little bit better than starter gear and 1500-1700 mmr.......i havent gotten like 1850+ ppl ONCE! fix this.....i

6. I want to play some 3v3 solo queue for the weekly arena points (which btw, when do they drop and how much are they?)

But it says i require gems and enchants on me, i have some decent level 80 gear, although its not pvp, i dont wanna spend a fortune on enchants on gear that i will toss soon enough

So, can i just fill the gem slots i have on my gear, and buy the cheapest enchants just to queue up?
    please dont. either play soloque to win or get some dude to lose 10times in 2v2 if you just want the points

7. please dont. either play soloque to win or get some dude to lose 10times in 2v2 if you just want the points
    What does it matter? MMR will do its thing and he'll soon be grouped together with the 1400 rated ****ters and below.

8. What does it matter? MMR will do its thing and he'll soon be grouped together with the 1400 rated ****ters and below.
    ye and then I end up with him and 1 more "1400 ****ter and below" against 3 1.8k ppl and lose 15rating for a match I couldnt have won no matter what

9. 20 min que time solo que

How is this possible? waiting 20min+ for a game in solo que ... it's something wrong or idk, because i see a lot of ppls going in more faster.

https://imgur.com/a/OFB3fK4

10. https://imgur.com/t0YeEKg

And after 30mins waiting que .. i get in my team lowest geared guys and play vs 6.3k+ enemy team ... this is awesome ...

11. The reason it takes forever for you to get in is that you have 1.1k mmr which is extremely low (you start at 1.5k), hence it is hard both to find team mates and opponents within a suiting range.

12. Well, i deleted team because i queued like 15games in a row with lowest geared guys arroung 5.5~ and face only bis enemy, so how i can rise this if i can't que now? :) nobody can't wait 30min to play an solo que arena game..

13. i just checked , after deleted the soloque team , my mmr drop like 300 ( it was 1300+ and now it's 1000~ ) ... this is awesome , when you disband a team i know you can't drop mmr...

14. When you are that far down I'd say the only reasonable way to get back to regular mmr values is to find a good healer to duoq with. Also, you disbanding your soloq team doesn't cause you to lose any mmr (disbanding team doesn't affect mmr at all). Looking at your match history, you lost 13 games in a row after disbanding your team which made you drop from 1307 to 1093 mmr.
    Anyways, hopefully you have a friend with a healer at preferably higher than start mmr so that you can duoq your way back to start mmr. Either that or wait 3~ish months for the season to end.

15. Yeah , i dropped the mmr down , but this should que vs same enemy mmr , how the **** i am que with all relentless and no ideea guys in team while there are bis all classes... this is ****ed up rly

First ... 715161718 Last