1. btw can i remove/reset that soloq team that you get after you play soloq ?

2. WOW! Thank you so much from Lordareon. Thats what most of pvp players were waiting for sooo long. Anyway bigger motivation would be count soloQ as 5s for example if anybody want to do Arena Master title, and WF shouldets/T2....because without WT its impossible to do it in this "dead bracket".....Anyway I also understand why you dont do it. SoloQ always kills a normal 3s activity.
    But if I could have 1 prayer - No SHM,... or at least some GS/gear restriction.
    Also it would be nice to implement team composition : heal+ranged+melee...... we all know that double melee zerging opposite healer from start to end what is really ******

Anyway good step for PVP

3. at least put some gear requirement.... just got a full furious dk with random hc weap, next game pve fury warrior with 0 resil

4. WOW! Thank you so much from Lordareon. Thats what most of pvp players were waiting for sooo long. Anyway bigger motivation would be count soloQ as 5s for example if anybody want to do Arena Master title, and WF shouldets/T2....because without WT its impossible to do it in this "dead bracket".....Anyway I also understand why you dont do it. SoloQ always kills a normal 3s activity.
    But if I could have 1 prayer - No SHM,... or at least some GS/gear restriction.
    Also it would be nice to implement team composition : heal+ranged+melee...... we all know that double melee zerging opposite healer from start to end what is really ******

Anyway good step for PVP
    You can do arena Master cause soloq 3s achievements count for 5s. Like you can do the last one standing in Soloq 3s and 2.2+ 5v5 in Soloq 3s.

5. Rly great addition to PVP ty a lot ! :DDDDD

6. Also think about some rules, banning trolls in que (intended afking,.. in arena to spoil party players rating,...) . I am interested if this soloQ will be also full of "toxic" comments about "worst player EU, delete wow, ***** nab, 0 fear, 0 sheeps, l2p you**** and so on :D

7. Hey i love this addition to WoTLK and i need to know if you can also add a 3xdps vs 3xdps queue

8. What’s the future of BlackRock then? Would this reduce players in the realm?

9. Why doesn't DuoQue play with 3s? Do you want to permanently kill 3s?

10. Greetings Warmane community,

As you might have noticed after the most recent restart on our Wrath of the Lich King realms, Icecrown and Lordaeron, we enabled the function of SoloQueue. This enables you to queue as a single player and the system will match you up with two other players and allow you to step into the 3v3 environment right away without having to spend time finding allies that share the same convictions as you.

Players of the Blackrock realm are familiar with the system and it has been one of the most popular ways to play PvP for years so we are convinced that players that dabble in PvP will enjoy it on Icecrown and Lordaeron. We are running it as a trial period on both of these realms and based on the feedback on the realms and within this thread, we will decide whether it will remain as a permanent feature. This does not mean the disappearance of the 5v5 bracket, as players who want to play 5v5 will be able to simply opt out of the system and all features, including the NPC used for queing, will be entirely invisible.

Details:
    • Composition: 1 Healer - 2 DPS
    • Crossrealm enabled. All players queing will have access to all players on all three of our WoTLK realms.
    • Arena points earned are equivalent to 2v2 amount. Similarly, the game will behave like you are in a 2v2 regular team, therefore in order to obtain items that require a certain 3v3 rating, you will actually have to play in a regular 3v3 team.
    • DuoQueue: If you already have a friend, both of you can queue up as a party and in moments you will be fighting in a challenging environment.
    • The system requires you to be geared up and ready for arena.

We will take all relevant feedback seriously, so voice your opinion here in the thread, it will be the deciding factor whether this will become a permanent feature.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    I have question. So do we get some extra arena points if we do 10 2v2 and then 10 solo que ?

11. Are scrolls of deception dropping on Solo queue?

12. however ppl joing with pve gear sometimes.
    but its funny anyways. never played solo queue 3s arenas

13. Thanks for doing this Warmane, though I don't really pvp much anymore I know from experience how bad arena's can be.

Saewelo
    To the people asking about scrolls, yes they drop from soloq as well.

First ... 3456715 ... Last