1. Agreed people simply complain for everything without even trying the stuff they play 1-2 games and talk rubbish all the time. There should be a minimum requirement ( IQ) for people giving feedback.
    Proterean has already addressed about the prot warr and resilience on the 1st page of comments and yet people still talking about same thing for 3 pages rofl

2. put solo que npcs at the cties too preferably near arena masters and duel zones at the gates of cities.

3. Warmane is on a roll this year!!!

best feature finally on Icecrown

4. Amazing feature to be honest, i think you should keep. You know what could be even better than soloque? Separated from cross-BG cross-Arena Lordaeron realm. Do you really thought that was a good idea to make it cross? Jesus, you can't believe how mad i am. Please, make Lordaeron be.

5. I'm sorry but I can't find an answer to that in previous answers?

I'm not asking for a Spectate NPC, that already exist. I'm asking for the feature previously present on Spectate NPC's on the likes of Arena-Tournament where if I would like to spectate a players game I could enter that players name and get into his game without having to randomly try and find the game he's playing in.

Thanks

6. Even sub rogue full Arp with wrath set is totally viable BUT it goes with low resi.

KEEP IN MIND :)

7. Since I don't know where to post this, I wanted to ask if there is possibility you could put a spectate NPC in Dalaran as in Blackrock. I am sure most people are like me and they cba going to major city all the time they want to check the ques.

8. I have only one request. Usually on high mmr SQ in blackrock, people are alt+f4 if they dont like the comp or the enemy comp is better, or just they matched with guy with 600 games. They are not getting punished - no rating drop, no deserter nothing. They just log back in game and que again.... Plus at high rate you can easily see who are your enemies by typing /who ... cause you can see the top 50 bracket. You need to punish these guys somehow.

9. This is finally here !!! thank you for giving people the chance to just log and join some casual solo q ON ICECROWN FINALLY ! Cheers !! Happy new year :)

10. Since you added arena spectator I’d like to ask you about two very good features which existed not so long time ago (on Blackrock) but were removed:
    1-replaying played arena matches that was an amazing feature and I don’t know why you deleted that.
    2-dampening effect which reduced healing received after some time and didn’t let games take like one hour and get players and spectators frustrated.
    Please activate these two things again.

11. Since you added arena spectator I’d like to ask you about two very good features which existed not so long time ago (on Blackrock) but were removed:
    1-replaying played arena matches that was an amazing feature and I don’t know why you deleted that.
    2-dampening effect which reduced healing received after some time and didn’t let games take like one hour and get players and spectators frustrated.
    Please activate these two things again.
    Dampening would be a great addition esp for 2v2 arenas. What if is not blizzlike? They added the feature later on just because of the 1 hour games. Long games tend to be boring thus results in low quality arenas.

12. Make it x1 heal x1 RANGED DPS x1 melee. This plate melee cancer plague is insane. every single team is x2 plate dps

13. https://gyazo.com/e949e4ca6ee342132d03321e5498aaa0 I think we dont have to play normal 3s to get the gear.
    I guess it is a bug according what Protereon said on the first post:
    "... in order to obtain items that require a certain 3v3 rating, you will actually have to play in a regular 3v3 team"

14. I guess it is a bug according what Protereon said on the first post:
    "... in order to obtain items that require a certain 3v3 rating, you will actually have to play in a regular 3v3 team"
    SO, i need to do 2,2k and buy another t2 wep fast before they fix it xD

First ... 5678917 ... Last