1. . [*]Arena points earned are equivalent to 2v2 amount. Similarly, the game will behave like you are in a 2v2 regular team, therefore in order to obtain items that require a certain 3v3 rating, you will actually have to play in a regular 3v3 team.
    This is completely not fair in any way. You work your butt to 2000 for an upgrade and you realize you can`t get it, even tho you played 300+ soloq games just to get there (not a pvp player, don`t get triggered) you are not rewarded with anything.

It feels really unrewarding to play soloq above 1800, considering you start losing 3 times the amount for 1 loss (-19 for loss / +6 for win) for every game played. Its not worth the grind.

My suggestion is to allow played to purchase 3v3 gear from vendors (since you are in reality playing 3v3 games), it gives people another motivation to push for higher rates. (2200 for weapons, 2000 for shoulders).

2. This is completely not fair in any way. You work your butt to 2000 for an upgrade and you realize you can`t get it, even tho you played 300+ soloq games just to get there (not a pvp player, don`t get triggered) you are not rewarded with anything.

It feels really unrewarding to play soloq above 1800, considering you start losing 3 times the amount for 1 loss (-19 for loss / +6 for win) for every game played. Its not worth the grind.

My suggestion is to allow played to purchase 3v3 gear from vendors (since you are in reality playing 3v3 games), it gives people another motivation to push for higher rates. (2200 for weapons, 2000 for shoulders).
    Solo Queuing isn't meant to be a substitute to finding a real team to play and climb 3v3. If you want 3v3 rewards you need to do it as a 3v3 team.

3. Solo Queuing isn't meant to be a substitute to finding a real team to play and climb 3v3. If you want 3v3 rewards you need to do it as a 3v3 team.
    3s is too inactive for that.
    Solo/duoq teams should face 3s teams in arena to increase the activity.
    To make it fair let solo/duoq teams lose less points when fighting against 3s teams and let 3s teams gain less points when winning against solo/duoq teams.

4. You work your butt to 2000 for an upgrade and you realize you can`t get it, even tho you played 300+ soloq games just to get there
    It's the fault of your dumb-*** that you started grinding before getting all the information - it was stated clearly at the very beginning, in the part you yourself quoted, that you CAN'T get shoulders from SQ. If that was the only reason you went for it, I am sorry, but you are an ***** and you deserve to get all this time wasted.
    you are not rewarded with anything.
    With ANYTHING? Are you sure you wanna make that statement? :D Buddy, you can get literally everything EXCEPT the damn shoulders. Four other parts of the set, all offsets, weapons... You call this nothing? :D You gotta be joking here lmao.

No, thank you. That would be unfair, random people with random team composition without any voice communication whatsoever can not possibly match coordinated three people who are used to playing with each other. As mentioned in all other 13 pages of this thread. But apparently this will be needed to mentioned over and over again.

5. We reaaallyyy need a ready button. We’re all grown and with jobs now, having less and less time to play. 1 extra minute adds up in 200-300 games played its like 3-4-5 hours spent just waiting to start a match. Queues are long enough already. Please implement a system to help us play more in our free time.

6. We reaaallyyy need a ready button. We’re all grown and with jobs now, having less and less time to play. 1 extra minute adds up in 200-300 games played its like 3-4-5 hours spent just waiting to start a match. Queues are long enough already. Please implement a system to help us play more in our free time.
    this would be really nice

7. Dear warmane staff, please stop ignoring your players. Warmane keep losing PVP playerbase day by day, especually at high mmr. We already asked for faster start crystal so many times and you keep ignoring us! Even a big " NO - we won't imlement it" would be better than no answer. Please give us any respond.

8. We reaaallyyy need a ready button. We’re all grown and with jobs now, having less and less time to play. 1 extra minute adds up in 200-300 games played its like 3-4-5 hours spent just waiting to start a match. Queues are long enough already. Please implement a system to help us play more in our free time.
    I didn't know it until just know but I have been dreaming about it my whole life!

9. That would be unfair, random people with random team composition without any voice communication whatsoever can not possibly match coordinated three people who are used to playing with each other.
    Well, if the 3s team would gain only like half the rating points when they beat a duo/soloq team and the duo/soloq team would lose only half the rating points when they are defeated by a 3s team, then it would be kinda fair.
    3s would be active enough to make it possible for players to purchase shoulders and 2.2k weapon in the game. If Warmane wants that is another story...

10. hey this feature is awesome. keep up the good work!
    can i ask you something? could you update the opening post with recent changes? for example the "exclude X partner" and whatever MMR system you mod or stuff related to the soloq system? so we can have a single source with all the information.
    thanks in advance.

11. hey this feature is awesome. keep up the good work!
    can i ask you something? could you update the opening post with recent changes? for example the "exclude X partner" and whatever MMR system you mod or stuff related to the soloq system? so we can have a single source with all the information.
    thanks in advance.
    this could also be helpful

12. Another idea, not sure if doable, anyways:

I personally would find it really handy if we were able to avoid getting matched with certain classes/specs just like we avoid getting matched with chosen players. For example, as a warrior, I find it really weird playing with frost mages or mages in general. It might be bad synergy or me not being good enough, but the fact is that if I have to sacrifice a bit longer que times and never get matched with frost mages in SoloQ, I'd go for it. Some days I'd get matched with mages very often and that reflects badly on my winrate. Probably most other ppl have a class and spec in mind that they hate playing with, too. With everyone being able to use this option, I think it will make no difference except improve the experience and % of enjoyable games for everyone.

13. Well its not that bad when you first think about it, but what about poor druids? none will want to play with any of their specs lol. There are other specs that come to mind like fire mages and arcane mages, enha shammans etc. Most players would exclude them if they could, making these guys wait for over 1 hour. Excluding 3dps comps already makes queues long at certain hours but it was an inevitable measure for fairness and balance.

14. Well you should let people see who is in opposite team in solo que on Loarderon same like on Blackrock. There is so much difference if you cant set your focus targets, comment with team who to focus and prepare totems on sham for example before arena start.

15. Imo PvP experience for new players(in the server, not in general) won't ever improve. The thing that kills the whole fun for Icecrown/Lordaeron players is the insta-relentless in Blackrock. You need around 2 play weeks to get one relentless part from the main set, if you play only 2s. Yes, you can grind furious main with wrath/rele off-set but you are still out-geared when you join in Arena/BG, because of Blackrock, I don't mind being out-geared by Lord/Icecrown players, even if they donated.
    So you can't be mad at PvE players joining solo-q, they need the points

First ... 41213141516 ... Last